PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

hi welcome to chili's

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 111213

Judool's AvatarJudool
25s / 15a / 0m / 1338h 😔 okay fine ill start collecting for round 4 then. maybe registeel will treat me right 🙏
kou • she/they • 27 shopjournal
: 1380
collecting &!
Judool's AvatarJudool
i was right. registeel DID treat me right
Judool's AvatarJudool
45 EGGS....
Judool's AvatarJudool
ok this sending sweet hearts/cookies/custom sprites thing to other people is SO cute and im so obsessed. no one is safe EVERYONE is getting sweet hearts at least >:3
Judool's AvatarJudool
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
lilypadlife made this adorable trophy for our team getting first this tr and i dont have anywhere to put it ;v; so i changed one of my first page posts to be for tr trophies/keepsakes o: this is the first tr ive been in where the team ive been on has gotten first and not only that, i think we're going to break the all time score record (that bug had from 2023)?? which is CRAZY because i remember that tr and how untouchable they were.
Judool's AvatarJudool
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
noahverse from the team made another!! to celebrate the 300k milestone :D
Judool's AvatarJudool
WHAT
Judool's AvatarJudool
for those of you following the palkia hunt saga, i have great news for you. im continuing the suffering
Judool's AvatarJudool
getting a melan after working a 15 hour day is so ;-; my spirit is healed, im almost done with all of the normal type hunts for the sinnoh dex... Soon

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page