PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

hi welcome to chili's

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 910111213

Judool's AvatarJudool
0s / 2a / 1m / 222h wh. what is this chain so far LOL
kou • she/they • 27 shopjournal
: 1050
collecting &!
Judool's AvatarJudool
i cant believe its december already??? my birthday is looming on the horizon and im not ready for it, BUT ill be getting my birthday bonus starting the 12th (or i guess 11th at reset??) just in time for type race c:< lost motivation for the tourney grind this time when i started out so strong but at least i have enough tokens to just buy the prize - with some leftover to sell afterwards :'D
Judool's AvatarJudool
me talking about my birthday 3 days ago and then immediately forgetting its coming up until today. one week away until im 27 and im NOT looking forward to it, i dont like getting older and 27 is such a weird and strange number... and 30 is in the rear view mirror... BUT there's going to be a new moon on the 12th. im a sucker for symbolism, and also the concept of angel numbers too. so im hoping that the 12/12 birthday with the new moon is just... a sort of sign from the universe telling me that everything will be okay. that things will get better and next year will be more pleasant c':
Judool's AvatarJudool
i love how i wanted my ghost badge to be my first fully upgraded badge, but with how things are going that very well could be bug lmao. goes to show how much time i invest in bug hunts i guess 🤔 looks at nincada lol
Judool's AvatarJudool
WOW it feels so good to get this hunt done!! one of the most daunting hunts for my sinnoh collection but it literally turned out perfect. 3 female melans and 1 male ;v; i was so stressed about the final melan being the right gender but it worked out ;o; 44s / 41a / 4m / 4276h
Judool's AvatarJudool
birthday bonus time c:< i guess i should update my age in all of my stuff now even though technically for me it's not the 12th yet but. i will 100% forget LOL
Judool's AvatarJudool
things that hurt the most in a combee hunt: 1. hatching a male melan when there's at least one normal female in the same party. 2. hatching a female s/a like ;_; whyyyy you were so close ive hit 5k but im too stubborn at this point -.- i will unleash Bees™️
Judool's AvatarJudool
PLEASE LET 235 LUSTROUS ORBS BE ENOUGH ILL BE OVER 1K IN MY CHAIN AT THAT POINT.... this is my chance TODAY 🥹
Judool's AvatarJudool
spoiler: it was not enough 🥹 back to bees!!
Judool's AvatarJudool
i should send out some of my s/a female combee on wondertrade for xmas 🤔 i already have those dexes that i need anyways, and i like doing nice things for the holidays (and i dont have anything prepped for sv wondertrade!!) so!! i guess keep an eye out and maybe you'll get lucky! 👀

Pages: 123··· 910111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page