PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

hi welcome to chili's

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 10111213

Judool's AvatarJudool
95s / 73a / 7m / 7062h another heartbreak this time on xmas eve!!! 🥹 i dont even know if the albino count is accurate anymore, the shiny one is though 👀
kou • she/they • 27 shopjournal
: 1110
collecting &!
Judool's AvatarJudool
omg palkia potd again... i dont really have as many lustrous orbs as i'd like tho, especially to warrant switching my z-crystal. i just popped a new bug z earlier today so -_- ill just stick with combee since at least there's a bug v-wave. maybe i can hit 10k today?? 🤔
Judool's AvatarJudool
i am so indecisive on what i want to hunt right now -_- i probably should hunt nincada again before. that dp farm is completely gone for me, but honestly the discussion about making exp/le/sle not work in fields is already demotivating me massively.... and tbh, i think if that change happens?? i probably wont have any reason to really stick around but i guess we'll see what happens
Judool's AvatarJudool
FINALLY ginger hair is an option omg ive been waiting for this since 2017.... i always wind up having to pick a hair color thats more red than orange since orange is never an option! and my hair isn't firetruck red, im a ginger so i always get screwed out of my hair color ;v; not anymore though!!!
Judool's AvatarJudool
well, this whole zc debacle has basically killed any remaining motivation i had for this site.... 100 dollars gone with nothing to show for it and nothing is being done to help .-. i guess i should get in contact with my bank and see if i can get it charged back even though i risk losing my account. extremely disappointing and disheartening situation all around, of course when something like this happens it has to happen to me of all people -_- im going on vacation next week anyways so w/e. if it was a smaller amount of money i wouldnt care as much, but im out 100 dollars and i didnt get the 10kzc i rightfully bought so.... not gonna let that go!
Judool's AvatarJudool
30-45 days potentially for everything involving a claim including resolution etc, so see yall on the other side if my acc gets locked ig ✌️ i know i did nothing wrong and im being completely honest that i didnt get what i paid for/was charged for. wish me luck fellas
Judool's AvatarJudool
135s / 91a / 10m / 9456h I CANT BELIEVE I FINALLY GOT IT??? THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER.... and the same day all of this zc stuff was resolved successfully too (hi im not account locked yippee!!) i??? 🥹 i dont know what to hunt. or what to do with my life. my life was just bees and now its finally over 😭
Judool's AvatarJudool
70 egg melan??? before any shiny or albino?? okay sure game be careful not to use all my luck in one place c':
Judool's AvatarJudool
note to kou: 7 (i already lost track of the shinies in my current chain. oops!)
Judool's AvatarJudool
circle of manifestation for palkia potd/palkia melan tomorrow 🙏 i NEED to finish this hunt or im going to go insane. THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM RIGHT....

Pages: 123··· 10111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page