PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wishforge: Additional Progress Options

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 212223

Gamingwolf87's AvatarGamingwolf87
I support this change and looking forward to it.
Zerxus's AvatarZerxus
Huge support for this!! I don't think the rest of the methods need any rebalancing if evolutions will stay the same amount needed as before when converted to a point value. Anything that I can passively do to help my wishforgr is a win for me!!
Shop: SLE, egg passes, summons, & legendary seals - cheaper than site!
Blue Soul Dew

Blue Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a blue coloration that manages to emanate seriousness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latios.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +2,216,208
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalDark
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria

QUOTE originally posted by Moroha

QUOTE originally posted by UnownVelouria

The Flawless Gem usablity is really nice, since it's a much easier alternative to RTE trading. Definitely shouldn't be lowered. I think 1k points is a reasonable value. RTEs usually sell for around 2k credits, and can give up to 2 evolutions. That'd value Flawless Gems at 5-10k credits, which is a good bit less than than the lowest Flawless Psychic Gem (The one I've personally had) at 30k credits. I think 3+ times the cost is a good trade off for being much less effort to use (Not using up field space, being purchasable from the Market, and being able to trade up to 5 at a time with other players).
I feel like basing it soley on the market is a mistake. We have no idea of what this might do to the market, flawless gems could raise in price due to the ease of using them and RTE may lower since flawless gems are being introduced as points. There isn't really even a set price on RTE I've seen evo ones go for 5 for 1k and dragon ones go for 4k-6k. It's a large price range. I assume flawless gems will be the same way depending on type, there's no definitive way to predict what will happen price wise due to conflicting prices. People can sell things at whatever price they want either way tho
There'll almost certainly be some kind of change once the update releases, but as you mentioned, Flawless Gems will definitely go up in value as people actively seek them out for something other than Memories. No idea how RTE values will go, probably down if they change, but either way, the least that would happen would be all the numbers I mentioned getting bigger. Like I used to sell Flawless Psychic Gems on the Market for a higher amount than the 30k I mentioned, which was already a best case scenario.
Buying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling. Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
Zerxus's AvatarZerxus
Also if clicking deltas provides wishforge points for the delta type, this is a great reason and bonus for people who collect X type of Delta :) Overall fantastic update
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
I believe at this point it's an agree to disagree thing on the amount flawless should be worth towards points. I, once again, do have several questions that I've thought of and would love to discuss if there are answers at this time. 1. How will this change effect current "on-going" upgrades? Will any evolutions already made be recognized as evolution points or just 1 point each as though we interacted with a pokemon? 2. If a flawless gem is used and it will cause you to go over required points, will we get a popup warning us of this occurance? 3. Currently when evolving a Delta pokemon, that Delta pokemon will count towards whatever wishforge the delta type is. (If it's an Ice Delta it will count towards Ice Progress) When Clicking or Hatching a delta, will it count towards the original pokemon type or the delta type?
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
Toxel's AvatarToxel
I support this change! i like collecting and evolving pokemon for wishforge but it is definitely a long process XD Would this affect prices for regular gems (not flawless)? i wouldn't think so because that isn't what is changing but im sure there is something I didn't think of ^^;
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

1. How will this change effect current "on-going" upgrades? Will any evolutions already made be recognized as evolution points or just 1 point each as though we interacted with a pokemon?
A simple conversion, progress will be preserved.

2. If a flawless gem is used and it will cause you to go over required points, will we get a popup warning us of this occurance?
Maybe, maybe not - I feel like a pop-up would just inconvenience the people who do it on purpose, and be ignored by those who do it "accidentally" (because they weren't paying attention in the first place). That being said, there'll already be a confirmation box to ensure you don't just mis-click the button and lose your Flawless Gems in the first place, so perhaps a simple note on there can be enough.

3. Currently when evolving a Delta pokemon, that Delta pokemon will count towards whatever wishforge the delta type is. (If it's an Ice Delta it will count towards Ice Progress) When Clicking or Hatching a delta, will it count towards the original pokemon type or the delta type?
Delta type applies.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Saa's AvatarSaa
This sounds perfect, I love that you can still use evolutions (I have like 5 fields full of Dreepy that can evolve twice and it'd be a huge waste if they no longer counted) but after going though those, I'd prefer the clicking method to passively get my points while I'm not focused on it. :) Also, thank you for leaving the poll up for a week. I missed an important poll recently because I wasn't able to be online the day that it was up.
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +6,353,559
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
Clear Gummi

Clear Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Ice-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 100 — +1,421,149
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
Pink Gummi

Pink Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Poison-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 100 — +2,067,083
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Lonely nature
Black Gummi

Black Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Dark-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 100 — +2,851,829
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
Blue Gummi

Blue Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Water-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 100 — +1,748,207
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
Purple Gummi

Purple Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Ghost-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 2 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Poison
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
Orange Gummi

Orange Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Fighting-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Brown Gummi

Brown Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Ground-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ground
Happiness 27%
Gentle nature
Wonder Gummi

Wonder Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Fairy-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 100 — +1,093,004
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
Art Shop | Pokémon/Dexing Shop
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
Niet - Wonderful, thank you for answering all those questions! I was curious about delta type working for not only clicking, but hatching as well that's very interesting. Personally I wouldn't mind a popup but that's just me, perhaps one that could be opt'd out of? My concern is me spamming a bunch of flawless and then just needing let's say 10 points and using one on 10 points without realizing it if you catch my drift. I wouldn't mind a pop up saying "If you use this flawless gem you will be going over X amount of points needed" - I think it would be really nice to have that option, but alas I suppose I could just do the math before and be really careful as to not use too many lol
Svetty's AvatarSvetty

QUOTE originally posted by UnownVelouria

I love this change. Will make it much more feasable to work on, since getting RTEs was annoyingly difficult with both a 1 Pokemon trade and evolution limit for people who weren't getting regularly mass clicked. The Flawless Gem usablity is really nice, since it's a much easier alternative to RTE trading. Definitely shouldn't be lowered. I think 1k points is a reasonable value. RTEs usually sell for around 2k credits, and can give up to 2 evolutions. That'd value Flawless Gems at 5-10k credits, which is a good bit less than than the lowest Flawless Psychic Gem (The one I've personally had) at 30k credits. I think 3+ times the cost is a good trade off for being much less effort to use (Not using up field space, being purchasable from the Market, and being able to trade up to 5 at a time with other players).
I definitely thought similarly to this (and also to Soul's reply about them possibly gaining value due to being used now.) Considering their on site sale price is 10kcredits and that they would provide 5 evolutions I find it to be the perfect amount. I usually buy RTE in trade threads @ 2k cr each, that would then be the same as the sell price of flawless gems. Plus that is factoring that I would even be able to purchase Flawless Gems at that low. (I expect their price to be higher than that, since they already are a tad higher as of prior to this update, but I expect when the update launches people may start buying them more, in that case, highering their buy price.) Of course Market isn't the perfect place to base it on, but the update as a whole will affect the prices on RTE pokemon, not just the flawless gem part of the update. Besides, unless people are at Wishalloy they will not be getting flawless gems to upgrade their badges unless they decide to buy them. It gives people below Wishalloy a reason to go to the market and look for flawless gems of the type they want to upgrade up to wishalloy. ^^ ~~ Also I'd also love if a pop up would tell me if I was going X over the amount of evolutions I needed. It would be super helpful for me personally since I have very scattered thoughts and forget things often, but even if it wasnt a thing I wouldn't be too upset by it either. ^^
Svetty She/They Sableye enthusiast
Ice Rock

Ice Rock

Special Evolution Item

[LEGACY] A sphere of ice that seems to freeze air around it.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +9,441,159
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkGhost
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Moss Rock

Moss Rock

Special Evolution Item

[LEGACY] A sphere that's alive with vegetation.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Borealis Lantern

Borealis Lantern

Summon Item

A magical lantern that casts rainbow-coloured light from its flame. This light is rumoured to attract Bunbori's interest.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,250,156
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Buying 20zc each.
x 23 / 1,000

Pages: 12345··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page