PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wishforge: Additional Progress Options

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1920212223

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
You can now trade in multiple Flawless Gems at once, instead of having to do them one by one. Enjoy!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Niet, can we have a qol option where we get the ability to switch to the old badge design?
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."
I don't write the QoL script, you'll have to ask the relevant person ;)
(Oh no a double-post!) The Wishalloy badges have had the rainbow effect toned down a bit, hope that helps.
Nuuuuuu i liked the rainbow, the rainbows were nice
Vaporgrave's AvatarVaporgrave
if anyone has the code to CSS the old prismatic wishalloy badge into my site skin please share, I miss it!
Eveningkind's AvatarEveningkind
I love all the new badges but I wish there was a way to change them once you hit Master (or even tier 4 of Master). I didn't care for the old Wishalloy badges, but I adore the rainbow ones!
✞ Ev ✞ ✞ They/Them ✞ Journal Shop Collecting
Fightinium Fragment

Fightinium Fragment

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A fragment of Fightinium Z. Collect enough of these to trade in for a full Z-Crystal.

Sells for 100

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
credits
BackgroundCode ✦ Forum Icon made by TheMetalHiro! This signature is custom made for @Eveningkind and is not free to use.
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
It is unfortunate everyone cannot be pleased with specific badges, a lot of us felt the rainbow ones were too harsh and there were more of those people speaking up than those who were speaking about keeping them. But even so I hope we can all agree that user safety is more important than badge colors overall... Hopefully a CSS is introduced that those of you miss the old badges will be able to use soon. @Evening ahh I feel that? With these updates I kinda wish I didn't upgrade specific master badges because I prefer the new color/style combinations so I'm a bit bummed I'm unable to backtrack
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
Kavina2000's AvatarKavina2000
Okay, this is worse. I can't tell how many I need to evolve for each tier of the badges.
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Kavina2000

Okay, this is worse. I can't tell how many I need to evolve for each tier of the badges.
Go to your Wishforge. Look at the badge you're trying to find out information for. Click Details. The system is points-based now. The number of points you need for the badge will be in the square that I've circled in red. The number of points you have currently will be in the square that I've circled in green. You earn points by completing any of the listed tasks with Pokemon/eggs or specified items of the given type. Does this help make it clearer?
sig code and sig bg image made by me

Pages: 123··· 1920212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page