PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wishforge: Additional Progress Options

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 212223

Mikkü's AvatarMikkü

QUOTE originally posted by Cyndalavosion

I'm not gonna argue keeping it higher/easier it'll definitely make it much faster to upgrade them, but balance wise I feel it'd be better to lower it a bit. Either way the update overall will be better than what we currently have.
THIS! Right here. Though I do love that it's going to be much easier, it comes off as feeling a bit over powered to me, so yeah personally I don't think it'd be too big a deal if a few hundred were knocked off of Flawless gems but I mean if we wanna take away the grind and don't mind something being too strong I guess it's not a big deal Just my thoughts on it once again, not sure how much my opinion even matters since I'm done with wishalloy and am just on the terrible grind of master badges. Edit; Tho I would love an answer to my questions, if you have any thoughts on those at the moment?
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
I love how you have set up a good point system and took feedback from the thread. Looking forward to the update! The only thing I could see maybe tweaking would be haveing a point gradient for evolutions that are harder to get (leveling evolutions being the easiest, evolutions with items could change points based on rarity, with pokemon needing stuff that's locked behind contest tokens being the hardest). But such an idea could wait until we see how well the points work as a whole
Looking for anyone who would be willing to IV breed Petal Maravol.
Svetty's AvatarSvetty
I have been selling my flawless gems for 10kcr each via just the sell feature all this time, now them having a use will be really nice. :) Since for a long time I've been selling them straight to site for a quick credit grab (not even to market), I am happy to have a reason to keep them for better uses. I don't really get heaps of flawless gems so I used to be excited whenever I would forget for several months at a time just to sell them later, now I can have a use for them aside from getting quick credits.
Svetty She/They Sableye enthusiast
Ice Rock

Ice Rock

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

[LEGACY] A sphere of ice that seems to freeze air around it.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +9,440,273
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkGhost
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Moss Rock

Moss Rock

Special Evolution Item

[LEGACY] A sphere that's alive with vegetation.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Borealis Lantern

Borealis Lantern

Summon Item

A magical lantern that casts rainbow-coloured light from its flame. This light is rumoured to attract Bunbori's interest.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,249,334
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Buying 20zc each.
x 23 / 1,000
Spring12's AvatarSpring12
I'm extremely excited about this potential update. I dislike doing my badges because of the evolution aspect but doing different things to upgrade them will make it more enjoyable to level up the wishforge
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
I second Moroha's suggestion of lowering the Flawless Gems a bit to say 700 or 750. That way they are still contributing more but it doesn't feel like it's now dependant on saving up a bunch of Flawless Gems to use in one go. Instead of it being 1 Flawless Gems = 5 Evolutions it's more like 1 FG = 3.5/3.75 evolutions.
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
SoulWesson's AvatarSoulWesson

QUOTE originally posted by Svetty

I have been selling my flawless gems for 10kcr each via just the sell feature all this time, now them having a use will be really nice. :) Since for a long time I've been selling them straight to site for a quick credit grab (not even to market), I am happy to have a reason to keep them for better uses. I don't really get heaps of flawless gems so I used to be excited whenever I would forget for several months at a time just to sell them later, now I can have a use for them aside from getting quick credits.
I'd like to address this part, too: with further uses for Flawless gems coming up, the market for them may go up, as well. Which might possibly address the concerns of the point value of Flawless gems. There wouldn't be a solid way to tell until it was all implemented, much like the adjustments to S/A/M rates. But it could possibly be the balancing necessary?
Score: 0
Badge by LycanKai
UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
I love this change. Will make it much more feasable to work on, since getting RTEs was annoyingly difficult with both a 1 Pokemon trade and evolution limit for people who weren't getting regularly mass clicked. The Flawless Gem usablity is really nice, since it's a much easier alternative to RTE trading. Definitely shouldn't be lowered. I think 1k points is a reasonable value. RTEs usually sell for around 2k credits, and can give up to 2 evolutions. That'd value Flawless Gems at 5-10k credits, which is a good bit less than than the lowest Flawless Psychic Gem (The one I've personally had) at 30k credits. I think 3+ times the cost is a good trade off for being much less effort to use (Not using up field space, being purchasable from the Market, and being able to trade up to 5 at a time with other players). Edit: As someone else mentioned, the instant sell value of a Flawless Gem is 10k credits, which would be 5x time value of a single evolution RTE and 10x that of a double evolution RTE. I'd say it works well being 5x the points since it's at least 5x the cost.
Buying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling. Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
Kristoph's AvatarKristoph
Honestly, the introductions of some fakemon didn't make the evolution method too complicated imo. Most types have plenty of friendship/field evolutions that don't need to level up. The thing I was most afraid of was that you erased the progress by evolution, but it seems the Pokefarm Q team manages to please everybody once again. How professional.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Just remember that as Flawless gems become less available to purchase and people's personal hoards are exhausted that seemingly 'large boost' of 1000 points will balance out because they won't be all over the place. It will make the Flawless gems more valuable than the 10k that you can sell them for and people might actually buy them on the Marketboard as a result ^^
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1967 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü

QUOTE originally posted by UnownVelouria

The Flawless Gem usablity is really nice, since it's a much easier alternative to RTE trading. Definitely shouldn't be lowered. I think 1k points is a reasonable value. RTEs usually sell for around 2k credits, and can give up to 2 evolutions. That'd value Flawless Gems at 5-10k credits, which is a good bit less than than the lowest Flawless Psychic Gem (The one I've personally had) at 30k credits. I think 3+ times the cost is a good trade off for being much less effort to use (Not using up field space, being purchasable from the Market, and being able to trade up to 5 at a time with other players).
I feel like basing it soley on the market is a mistake. We have no idea of what this might do to the market, flawless gems could raise in price due to the ease of using them and RTE may lower since flawless gems are being introduced as points. There isn't really even a set price on RTE I've seen evo ones go for 5 for 1k and dragon ones go for 4k-6k. It's a large price range. I assume flawless gems will be the same way depending on type, there's no definitive way to predict what will happen price wise due to conflicting prices. People can sell things at whatever price they want either way tho

Pages: 1234··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page