PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wishforge: Additional Progress Options

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 20212223

Needed points divided by the points granted by evolving mons, left over = +1
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."

QUOTE originally posted by Kavina2000

Okay, this is worse. I can't tell how many I need to evolve for each tier of the badges.
It's a little more immediately math based, but the actual number of needed evolutions hasn't changed. There's the Target Goal (ex, my current badge needs 84,000 points), and you just divide that by 200 (which is how many points 1 evolution is worth) (Easy math: take the last two 0s off your Target (becomes 840) and halve that = 420 evos needed.)
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 6
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 0
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria

QUOTE originally posted by BlackBlood1872

Okay, this is worse. I can't tell how many I need to evolve for each tier of the badges.
It's a little more immediately math based, but the actual number of needed evolutions hasn't changed. There's the Target Goal (ex, my current badge needs 84,000 points), and you just divide that by 200 (which is how many points 1 evolution is worth) (Easy math: take the last two 0s off your Target (becomes 840) and halve that = 420 evos needed.)
For even simplier math, the wiki should have all the numbers, and the evolution requirement is the same as before.
Buying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling. Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
ShinyCelebi's AvatarShinyCelebi
I vote no. Kavina2000, I agree with you.
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22

Actually, it's faster too, as you can even make progress without evolving. Perfect for me as I don't do WF fields, but I always do my 1500 daily clicks at minimim.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
sawArineko's AvatarsawArineko
The designs are cute, I'll need some time to adjust to them but that's fine, but... they really are tiny. compared to the old one they dont fill out the box at all. I mean, the number of points of the little stars already show the progression well so I wish they could all be the same (bigger) size. but what I DO like about them is that they remind me of gym badges, it fits the pokemon theme more than before
This is a great update! thanks for the info! i love how its easier to get badges now! thanks!
gamerjohn1991's Avatargamerjohn1991
I miss the old Wishforge ways... :(
Skarmony's AvatarSkarmony
omg this was a lifesaver, before I had to evolve 200 grass-type pokemon to upgrade to platinum and it was just too much already. I’m glad that now there are other ways to gain points besides evolving (even though evolving is still the fastest way). To the people saying that this is harder, I think it’s just that they’re probably new to wishforge and haven’t found a easier method for wishforge yet ^^ Also, the new badge designs are great and super cute! I love how they show progression, but the badges are too tiny,especially the lower tier ones. I saw some other people mention this but it would be great too if there was a way to switch between the old and new designs because I just miss the old designs as well. Other then that thanks for making our lives easier, I’m sorry this was long ❤️
𓅪 ♡
Score: 0
By LycanKai
pfp from the pfq advent calendar
S O U P's AvatarS O U P
So i just upgrade my psychic badge to Zinc. I cannot remember what the previous upgrade is called...is it bronze? Because I have a goal in my party to Upgrade a Bronze badge. just once to complete it. It hasnt even changed. I may be unsure of the order it goes in. Im not sure if this was a problem or I just dont know the order if the badges?
pfp by the creators of ATLA

Pages: 123··· 20212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page