PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wishforge: Additional Progress Options

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 181920212223

SoulWesson's AvatarSoulWesson

QUOTE originally posted by Blue-Dragon08

You made it more challenging.

QUOTE originally posted by Blue-Dragon08

How is it challenging? You'll never see it the way I do Jenza1202
I'm afraid I'm needing an explanation here... First you say it is, then you seem to say it's not? But perhaps, if you do view it as challenging, you could give examples as to the how or why, so maybe people might understand your point of view? Personally, I don't think it's challenging. I think it's giving me an alternative to hatching and evolving pokemon I dislike just in order to have the upgraded badge. I could now hunt a *different* Dragon type besides Noibat or Gible, or others that take a lot of levels to be able to evolve. A new alternative to Rock and Ground evos... Gem costs are still the same, treasure costs are still the same, the construction Points are "still the same", in that the Evolution of Pokemon gives as many Points to total out to the original "Evolve 420 pokemon", or whatever the tier you were on dictated.
Score: 720
Badge by LycanKai
NightSmudge's AvatarNightSmudge
Hm... I think my only nitpick I have for the update is the change of the badge designs The master badges look good, but all the other badges look far too similar, not to mention absolutely tiny. I understand that the designs are to help better showcase badge progression, but they look pretty dull and basic compared to the old designs. The Wishalloy badges on the other hand: absolute perfection,they look so pretty and colorful, and its good indecator that the max level has been reached
Hey, I draw stuff mer...
PastaKitten's AvatarPastaKitten
I'm really glad about the wishforge changes! Though I wanted to ask if there might be any plans for users to pick whether they want the style of the badges to be the new ones, or the old ones? The new designs look more like pokemon badges, and they look really nice. (The only thing I didn't like was that they're very small for me to see!) I do find myself really missing the old designs that I saw though, I know I wasn't very far in badge progress but I've seen plenty of users with lots of crazy cool badges, and I really miss the old design myself :( The new ones are still really pretty! But I'm just wondering if there will ever be an option for users to pick between new and old designs. Kind of like how we can customize certain parts of our trainer badge, or our trainer avatar/character. Thank you for taking the time to read! ;v;
I'm sorry if this has been asked on a previous page, but I was wondering if it would be possible to make it so we can trade multiple Flawless Gems at a time? I have about 200 of the 360 I'd need to upgrade my badge solely using that method, and it's very tedious to trade them in one by one haha. Other than that, I'm loving this update! My Ice badge progress was stuck at 36% for months but I'm finally making some progress, even idly, and I appreciate it so much ^^
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 57
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 2820
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
Niet, the council wants a poll wether we want the old or the new badges
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."
Seejey's AvatarSeejey

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Gonna first apologise for my wording there, it was unnecessarily harsh. It was meant joking but didn't come out quite right!

QUOTE originally posted by TheSkyFellDown

Yes, yes i do. Stocking the points could mean leveling up the badges so much quicker if you stocking up, making the exp boost so drastic the game would stop being fun.
This is exactly the point. If stocking up points were made possible, then I would necessarily have to balance that by increasing the difficulty of crafting badges - using the current point values as reference, it would need about a +125% increase (that's 2.25x) in difficulty just to remain balanced. Either that or I would have to nerf the value or hatching eggs to be basically worthless. "Storing power" would be ridiculously overpowered with the current system.
No problem. I'm in the spectrum so, I know very well how jokes sometimes don't come out quite right! ^^ And thank you for clarifying. I just thought it'd be more efficient, but it looks like the majority sees fun where I see waste of time and effort and, of course, I have no intention of meddling with anyone's playstyle. :Ɔ Loved the featural new designs, BTW!
pfp
official Pokémon sprite
Xiahtic's AvatarXiahtic
I'm not sure if this was done on purpose or is a mistake, but all of my badges used to be gold, and now they are bronze again? Sorry if this has been mentioned, I looked a bit to see and haven't found anything.
Avatar GiftArt©Kitara on FurAffinity(Their FA page is for mature audiences only!). Character©Xiahtic/Wild(me), resized by myself.
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Xiahtic

I'm not sure if this was done on purpose or is a mistake, but all of my badges used to be gold, and now they are bronze again? Sorry if this has been mentioned, I looked a bit to see and haven't found anything.
I answered this one here. Hope it helps!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
I love the new designs!! Now I'm stoked to finish upgrading my badges.😁
Bester: Click him or else Bleach lovers unite Are you a fan of Bleach? Come here and have to great time sharing your fandom.😁 What a beauty.😍
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
Initially, I was concerned with an overhaul of the Wishforge, and I voiced my opinions back then. I remained quiet since, but I'd like to say that it still seems very balanced and allowing the multiple ways of gaining points seems worthwhile, allowing for more styles of play. I think you made some great decisions on point distributions and as someone who is a very active player, I see there are now some great strategies to complete the badges in a much shorter amount of time. The effort will always be there, just in more than evolving a pokemon, even though that still remains the easiest route overall for speed. I don't mind the new badge designs at all. Infact I like how they gain a point with each new level. The coloured centres are a little lost on them, because of the sizes and small shapes. I do agree that they're perhaps too small and although I spend very little time gazing at the badges while I'm busy clicking parties and fields, forum browsing, sorting my own fields, levelling pokemon and such things that are all involved in playing this game, perhaps they could all be enlarged to fit the grid, so that we can appreciate the art better and also see which colour they relate to for their Type. Thanks for coding it all in, despite hating working with the archaic code. And thanks to the other staff teams that contributed to various parts of the Wishforge Overhaul.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 10626
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,357,220
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,876,747
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature

Pages: 123··· 181920212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page