PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Wishforge: Additional Progress Options

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Wishforge: Additional Progress Options >

G0ne's AvatarG0ne
I don't think they'd be worth less overall by giving them less points towards the wishforge progress, after all they give zero so far so anything is better than that. I just feel it'd be a bit too easy with them being worth so much? If you look at it in the way of dual types, like Zubat for example. I can get Poison and Flying Gems hatching those. I could upgrade both of those badges at the same time while hunting as well. If I get 1 done before the other however, because it's not just an exact 50% chance of getting either Gem, I could end up getting Flawless Poison Gems before I get Flying to Wishalloy. I can then swap my Flawless Poison Gems for Flying ones, and that huge grind I just did for Poison is now done in a matter of hours as opposed to days if I find the right person. You might not even need to swap gems, you could just end up bulk buying them off somebody who has a decent collection that already got their Badges upgraded to the point where they hatch Flawless Gems. I'm not gonna argue keeping it higher/easier it'll definitely make it much faster to upgrade them, but balance wise I feel it'd be better to lower it a bit. Either way the update overall will be better than what we currently have.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page