PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Underrated Pokémon Appreciation Club

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 5678

QUOTE originally posted by Axolotlovers

Name: Axolotlovers (But call me axie) Pronouns: She her/they them. Fav pokemon: Bannette, mawile and jigglypuff! Extra: My favorite pokemon are almost always underrated and unloved.
I love Mawile too <3
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
G0ethite's AvatarG0ethite
Name: Goeth Pronouns: He/him Fav pokemon: Coalossal and their little mining pals Extra: Grimer/muk, koffing/weezing (galarian is just a cool extra tbh) Really like this threat! I was just wondering if there is a clan for rock types around as well cause I'm new around here and still getting a handle on this. ALSO BROCK WAS RIGHT
Commisioned pfp credits ♥ do not use nor reproduce it Name: Damn baby you ROCK Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Axolotlovers's AvatarAxolotlovers
Probopass. Widely hated but kinda cute.
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⡤⠤⠤⠤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢴⠋⠙⠳⣤⡀⣠⠖⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠓⠤⡀⣠⡴⠟⠛⣷⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠈⠳⢤⣀⢈⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢏⣀⣠⡴⠋⠀⠀ ⢀⣠⣤⣄⣄⣉⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣇⣡⣤⡴⣦⣀ ⢹⣅⡀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⠁⠀⢀⣠⠏ ⠀⠈⠙⠉⢋⣉⣇⠀⠀⣾⣷⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⣿⡆⠀⢀⣿⡙⠋⠋⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢤⠶⠋⠉⢈⣦⡀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⣠⣎⠈⠉⠛⢷⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠻⣤⣤⠶⠋⠀⠈⠑⠠⠄⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠐⠉⠀⠈⠻⠶⠖⠶⠃⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠤⡀⠀⡠⠤⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠀⠉⠁⠀⠉⠉⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⢀⠤⡀⠀⡠⢄⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠢⣀⣀⣀⣈⡠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡌⡇⠀⣎⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⡇⣸⠜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠓⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Name: Im_ConfuzzledCobalt Pronouns: he/him. Fave Pokémon: Raichu. hes my favorite little goober and they're the reason why i joined. Extra: i am very confuzzling
Art made by A_Mazarians_Boat on the terraria forums for me! I am just a confuzzling little autistic idiot who likes terraria and pokemon. Rise up raichu gang.

Extras

Button made by MochaFox
Electric types for the win!
Lysium's AvatarLysium
Name: Lysium Pronouns: They Them Fave Pokémon: Bisharp is my favourite but I also adorable Drowzee, Grumpig, and Lickilicky! Extra: I have a super wide definition of what I find cute! In fact my friends Once deliberately tried to find a monster I didn't find cute haha. I love normal and steel types best. Also my fav Pokemon human characters are also all pretty unpopular so I guess I just like underdogs haha
<Profile img credit: OLM and The Pokémon Company>
RavenLavender's AvatarRavenLavender
Name: Raven Pronouns: Fave Pokémon: Smolive Extra: I just adore that little olive looking like hes in a state of perpetual concern. Especially love his shiny version <3
teethyclown's Avatarteethyclown
Name: hal Pronouns: he/it/thon/they/teeth Fave Pokémon: my faves r listed on my page, my favorite underrated mons r hypno and purugly !! Extra: i like emmet and ingo :3
he/it ~ 21 ~ i like bug types, fairy types, mr. mime, hypno, and zoruark
Kit kat 54's AvatarKit kat 54
Name: Kit Kat 54 Pronouns: she/they Fave Pokémon: Barboach, Spinarak Extra: I feel like trubbish gets a lot of hate but I think they are very cute :)
Avatar credit goes to RosyBird!!!
Score: 1864
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
If you're working to get to Arceus and need summons for legendary egg dexes, I can sell them to you for below market price here at my shop! I also have lots of free/pwyw dexes available c: If you are working on Arceus and need egg dexes, I absolutely recommend this shop! If you're working on Arceus and need help completing your pokemon dex in general, this shop has a pretty extensive living dex and is very helpful!
bokuKudari's AvatarbokuKudari
Name: Reye Pronouns: he/him Fave Pokemon: Dusknoir Extra: i just think he's real neat 💜
i'm a silly guy that likes trains.
Scrap4729's AvatarScrap4729
Name: Scrap Fave Pokémon: Mismagius/Bronzong Extra: Garbodor may be the trash pokemon, but he's not trash, im currently hunting shiny Furfrou
Hi •v•
  • Hunts
  • Type Race
Current Hunt: Furfrou
× 1061791 / 750,000
Rotation:
Score:
Score: 0

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page