PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Underrated Pokémon Appreciation Club

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 678

lumiose's Avatarlumiose
Welcome to Underrated Pokémon Appreciation Club! This is a clan for people who enjoy Pokémon that are unpopular, widely hated, or ignored by a majority of fans.

Rules

1) Please be kind. First and foremost, this is something we should all aspire to be, regardless of rules. Treat your clubmates well and they will return the gesture! :) 2) Follow the general Pokéfarm rules. This should go without saying, but clarity is always good. 3) Don't hate on popular Pokémon. Our club is about love and appreciation, and hating on popular Pokémon goes against this. 4) Use accessible colors. Everyone should be able to read your posts. Make sure to use site skin defined colors whenever possible, or set a background when changing text colors. Here's a general thread on color accessibility. 4) Subscribe to Clan Thread. Technically not required, but you'll wanna be updated on posts, right? 5) Non-Club Members can ask questions to the Club or make a one-time post, but if you'll be posting more frequently please set up an introduction (template below).

Intro/Application Template

Name: (Just your username is fine if you'd like) Pronouns: (Self explanatory) Fave Pokémon: (Doesn't have to be underrated, general fave is fine) Extra: (Optional. Anything else you want us to know about you!)

Current Hunts

Members who are hunting specials of underrated Pokémon
User Pokémon

Topic of the Month

Which Pokemon that's often called ugly do you think is actually cute?
-jack (he/him) avatar credit: trainer sprite (c) Pokéfarm Q, background added by me
lumiose's Avatarlumiose
Name: Jack Pronouns: he/him Fave Pokémon: Chimecho Extra: I started this club because I see a lot of hate for specific Pokemon. I believe that all Pokemon deserve love, regardless of if they're "ugly" or have low stats. And let's be real, most Pokemon fans are dramatic and hateful enough already, we all need some positivity every once in a while :)
Turritop's AvatarTurritop
i think poison types are really cool, but i dont know what the general pokemon community's opinion on them
Lv. 98 — 5,549 / 29,107
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
Name: chonkalonk Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
RashPidgeot's AvatarRashPidgeot
Name: Flames (Username: Flames321) Pronouns: They/Them Fave Pokémon: Piplup/Miltank :) Extra: I feel like miltank is hated on although i find it quite cool. Also hunting Miltank after the type race. thanks if you let me join! :)
Profile made by Dachsbuns Me and Snowy's Shop! Typerace Score: 0 Delta Collector (PM)
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe
debugshima's Avatardebugshima
Name: judge Pronouns: she/her Fave Pokémon: i love tentacool and tentacruel!! and murkrow too!!!!! Extra: i think what people would call ugly or scary pokemon are the cutest ones ' v' and poison types are so underappreciated x-x
(^^#)
yyr twig's Avataryyr twig
Name: sourbean ;7; Pronouns: oh no this activated a crisis ummmm whatever is fine ill update it when i think ive figured out Fave Pokémon: cleffas miltank and magearna! and altaria.. my baby altaria.. Extra: i change pronouns too much.. heh.. yay! i love faerie types. oo, and some ground and water types are cool. but i think fae and nature(grassy) are the most underrated.
PFP made by riptides (on pokefarm)
Iceland's AvatarIceland
Name: Cougar (Iceland) Pronouns: He/him Fave Pokémon: Luxio, Poochyena, Pidove Extra: (I think Pidove is an underrated pokemon bird, i think there's few melan pidoves on site)
  • -
    Wick
  • -
    Chic
Name: Icey/Wick I share IP with my sibling Hyuse Bad Container in IDV, Good Student (busy at much) Secretly i am "Prisoner" Lil Balsa =P
Current Avatar: By: @ghostpetrichor_ on twitter FTU Credits: . MY SHOP:KING OF THE BEASTS OPEN NOW!
Progress to level 4
40.68% Dark Gem progress
Tamakoma - 2 stan!! Well, Ru out i will play with trainer see ya! (Art By: Gaelson)
credits

credits

Code & Divider @RAINB0W Background Image @Unsplash Bouncing Pixels @Nunka
lumiose's Avatarlumiose
I'm glad that people liked this idea! Everyone who posted an introduction has been added to the clicklist :) For the topic of the month, I honestly had no idea when I asked it, but two of y'all said Poison-type and I think I agree. I don't see much hype for poison types.
yyr twig's Avataryyr twig
i actually love poison types! they're usually pretty neat looking
Exitsign's AvatarExitsign
Name: (Just your username is fine if you'd like) Please refer to me as Sav/Exit! Pronouns: (Self explanatory) I don't really go by any pronouns. If you have to, I will respond to he/they/it/xe/xey. Fave Pokémon: (Doesn't have to be underrated, general fave is fine) Scorbunny, Raboot, and Zorua! Scorbunny and Zorua aren't underrated, but in my opinion, Raboot is. Extra: (Optional. Anything else you want us to know about you!) Ice types are very underrated for what they are. Look. Frosmoth, Delibird, so many others I used to hate. Ice types are COOL. (pun intended)

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page