PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Underrated Pokémon Appreciation Club

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 1234··· 678

ItsToxicVader's AvatarItsToxicVader
ace.pnge.png
Name: Chris Pronouns: He/She/They Fave Pokémon: Eelektross,Furfrou,Sneasler, and Bisharp :) Extra: while they arent my personal fav types I think grass,normal, and ground are three of the most underated types. I see some of grass and ground but not much of normal type things such as ocs,pokemon trainers, etc ^^
=He/She/They= Sig by CottonEevee for ItsToxicVader's use only
Froggie291's AvatarFroggie291
superior.png
Name: Froggie Pronouns: She/they Fave Pokémon: Right now it is Pyroar Extra: I dont have much knowledge about pokemon yet so im trying to learn more!
StarlessSky's AvatarStarlessSky
ultra.pnge.png
Name: PearlSky or just Sky Pronouns: She/her Fave Pokemon:Kirlia, Delcatty, Espeon, Spheal, Raboot, and about a million more. Extra: It's not the most underrated pokemon, but Espeon is one of the most underrated eeveelutions in my opinion. I always hear people talking about Umbreon or Sylveon, but never Espeon.
Avatar made for me by VanillaDemon of my OC. Made by angelatos! Sky; She/her; I am the kind of person to quote verbatim from Jane Eyre. Unprompted. In text conversations. Beware. ^^My first shiny hatched
lumiose's Avatarlumiose
elite.png
Aug/10/2022: Welcome everyone! Sorry for the inactivity here. The clicklist has been updated, as well as the topic of the month! Answering my own question: I see people call Grimer ugly or gross but it's actually one of my favorite pokemon. I also see Bruxish called ugly, but I think it looks really cool! How about y'all? ___________________________________________________ Aug/12/2022: Hello!!!!! I just hatched a shiny Shuckle after 4 months of hunting and I am so proud of myself and the little guy <3
Lv. 30 — 865 / 2,534
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugRock
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
I'm deciding to make him a mascot for this clan! Shuckle is one of my favorite pokemon and it rarely gets any love so I think he's a perfect candidate. (Apologies for the awkward setup of this post-- appeasing mods)
-jack (he/him) avatar credit: trainer sprite (c) Pokéfarm Q, background added by me
cometily's Avatarhypermode-12.pngcometily
hypermode.pngmaster.pngd.png
Name: Comet (Cometily) Pronouns: They/he Fave Pokémon: Weavile and Espeon Extra: I <3 Weavile and Espeon. I never see anyone talk about Weavile
  • 🎀
  • 🍎
  • 🌸

v-ground.pngGround

Vibrava 313
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonFairy
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
z.png
Name: Blue Pronouns: Any pronouns are okay, but She/They is what I mostly use! Fave Pokémon: Trapinch! Extra: If anyone tried harming a Trapinch, I'd fight them in a parking lot at 3am /hj
  • Give them a berry!
  • Type Race!
  • credits
I'm more scared of you than you are of me, and I'm also easy to confuse so pls be patient with me-
Magatama

Magatama

Summon Item

(item.png: 0)

An object that conceals within it the emotions of generations past. Upon use, it calls upon the Legendary Pokémon Mesprit.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +553,298
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PoisonFlying
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
Score: 0
avatar is made by Silver Raven! Type race counter by LycanKai!
Name: Flowey Pronouns: They/them Fave Pokémon: Mimikyu Extra: I really like Maractus and Trubbish-
credits
avatar is an oc i made with this picrew: https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/626197 and art below is by me with the base pose being traced from Mesmerizer (so credits to channelcaststation) character is Dottore from Genshin Impact (ignore any mistakes, I drew it within an hour and gave up)
Name: Melrow, Mel, Row, or Rowlie. (Or Naive) Pronouns: He/Him (Strictly not they them) Fave Pokémon: Decidueye, Dartrix, and Rowlet :p Extra: Nothing really except i like Underated Pokemon :)
Naive/Row • He/Him • i liek rowlet Shopgoofy journalrowlet psychic.png0psychic.png rowlet is life without rowlet i die
BG from Pokemon S/M | Code | Forum Icon
KitKatKutie2's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKitKatKutie2
mod.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
Name: Kit Pronouns: She/her Fave Pokémon: My favorite Pokemon overall is Umbreon, but my favorite underrated Pokemon is Bergmite. Extra: Uhhh, I'm a mod for PFQ, but I think y'all know that already. I run a clan myself, and I love the idea of this clan.
kit | 23 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
JackBooWow248's AvatarJackBooWow248
champion.pnge.png
Name: Jack Pronouns: He/Him Fave Pokémon: Genesect Extra: I've been getting into shiy hunting in the main games
Hello World! :3 Someday I will have the most Genesect in the entire site lol Current number of Genesects owned: 526
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art for Galaxy, Genesect and Boo.

Pages: 1234··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page