PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Underrated Pokémon Appreciation Club

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 12345678

Peckish's AvatarPeckish
Name: Peckish Pronouns: they/he Fave Pokémon: Zarude, Grookey, [REDACTED] Extra: (Optional. Anything else you want us to know about you!)
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
162/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
ufollie's Avatarufollie

QUOTE originally posted by ViolëttQ

Yooo that's rad! I loved haunter in the anime and I was always disappointed they only spent an ep in the haunted house and that Ash gave Haunter away lol haunt haunt haunt
Hi! I'm Ollie!
they/it × floating eye

Journal × Twitch
violettq's Avatarviolettq
@ufollie Yes, I wish we could have seen Haunter a lot more because he was awesome! All those ghosties were! But at the same time, he was a free pokemon, he wouldn't be happy at all having a trainer and having to actually battle. But they absolutely should have returned to see their old friend! Haunter is also my mom's fav pokemon, that's why, from a lot of my favs, I chose him to get tattooed! (I'll probably have a Kadabra done too in the future, because Kadabra and Hariyama are my dad's favs!)

★ Simon ★ 30 ★

~ don't know what to write about myself ~ TYPE RACE 1755
TR FREE TEMPLATES JOURNALcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum icon by @Indeedee Hisuian Quilava by @Cryst Divider: Chibi-Scketch (DeviantArt)
ufollie's Avatarufollie

QUOTE originally posted by ViolëttQ

yeahhh, it could have been a pikachu situation though, with haunter outside of a pokeball just hangin out. In fact that'd be preferable lol That's awesome though! Your mom has good taste.
i-uhhh's Avatari-uhhh
Name: i-uhhh Pronouns: they/them/any pronoun is fine Fave Pokémon: Skitty!! Extra: Skitty was my first pokemon TCG card, so i've got a special soft spot for it, and try to use it on teams when i can, despite it not having any stellar stats. I also got into the bug types with the introduction of Guzma, so while i don't think the typing is as underrated anymore with the newfound bug popularity, i've been melan hunting sewaddle, which is a pokemon i didn't even know existed lol. I think their little fangs are cute :> MOntly topic: I looked up top 10 ugliest pokemon from each type online, and most of them listed Dracovish, Feebas, and Darmanitan??? Genuinely surprised bc i love them little dudes.
They are holding hands, they are gazing into each other's eyes, they are on a mission to overthrow the regime and nothing will stand in their way Pls welcome my new son, Rinzler jr, and my new new son, Rinzler jr Sr III
Canis's AvatarCanis
Name: Jonah, but you can use my username Corviid if that's easier. Pronouns: He/him only. Fave Pokémon: I've got a good few favorites but to keep it on topic, some of my favorite underrated Pokémon are Venomoth, Bronzor, Huntail, and Maractus. Extra: There's not much else! I'm a pretty chill dude and very chatty about Pokémon. Also, I agree with i-uhhh, those Pokémon are very good. Especially Dracovish. I love all of the funny little fossil Pokémon.
Jonah 23 She/her Artist & writer. Icon by Pokespe. Journal.
credit
stelar's Avatarstelar
Name: Stelar Pronouns: They/them Fave Pokémon: Sigilyph Extra: I'm an artist, and I'm newish to the forums
Stelar || They/Them || lvl 30 Nature: Impish || Type: Grass/Psychic
owlix's Avatarowlix
Ah Howdy!! I'd love to be a part of this club :) Name: Milo Pronouns: He/Vi Fav Pkmn: Porygon!!!! although I also love slowpoke and yamask a lot as well :) extra: when I draw porygon I like to draw them like theyre extra simplified geometry. but they also have the vibe of the old vibrin ribbon playstation games!
Name: Alpha Pronouns: She/her, any noun-self neopronouns (I can send a pronouny link if wanted) Fave Pokémon: Hoen zigzagoon my baby!!!! My critter!!! First pokemon I ever caught. Happy it gets love via galarian zigzagoon- specially since I'm a sucker for rock aesthetic. Extra: For the topic thing, trubbish. I haven't heard as many people call it ugly as unoriginal, but I think it has a neat charm. Also stunky/stuntank! Even if it's got a buttcheek face
My Breeding Pair shop. Collecting regular deltas if you have any up for trade.
Axolotlovers's AvatarAxolotlovers
Name: Axolotlovers (But call me axie) Pronouns: She her/they them. Fav pokemon: Bannette, mawile and jigglypuff! Extra: My favorite pokemon are almost always underrated and unloved.
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⡤⠤⠤⠤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢴⠋⠙⠳⣤⡀⣠⠖⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠓⠤⡀⣠⡴⠟⠛⣷⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠈⠳⢤⣀⢈⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢏⣀⣠⡴⠋⠀⠀ ⢀⣠⣤⣄⣄⣉⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣇⣡⣤⡴⣦⣀ ⢹⣅⡀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⠁⠀⢀⣠⠏ ⠀⠈⠙⠉⢋⣉⣇⠀⠀⣾⣷⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⣿⡆⠀⢀⣿⡙⠋⠋⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢤⠶⠋⠉⢈⣦⡀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⣠⣎⠈⠉⠛⢷⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠻⣤⣤⠶⠋⠀⠈⠑⠠⠄⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠐⠉⠀⠈⠻⠶⠖⠶⠃⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠤⡀⠀⡠⠤⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠀⠉⠁⠀⠉⠉⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⢀⠤⡀⠀⡠⢄⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠢⣀⣀⣀⣈⡠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡌⡇⠀⣎⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⡇⣸⠜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠓⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page