PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Underrated Pokémon Appreciation Club

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 12345678

ufollie's Avatarufollie
ultra.png
Name: ufollie Pronouns: it/they/ey Fave Pokémon: Haunter! Extra: We love ghost and poison types in this house! 😤 Also hi everyone how's it going?
Hi! I'm Ollie!
they/it × floating eye

Journal × Twitch
madgadgets's Avatarmadgadgets
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by ufollie

Name: ufollie Pronouns: it/they/ey Fave Pokémon: Haunter! Extra: We love ghost and poison types in this house! 😤 Also hi everyone how's it going?
Welcome!! I'm doing good! :) How are you? Also poison ghosts are very cool, you're right!! I am currently thinking of Smeargle acting like Brain the dog from Inspector Gadget, I think that's very fitting, hehe.
ufollie's Avatarufollie
ultra.png

QUOTE originally posted by LittleMrEnne

Welcome!! I'm doing good! :) How are you? Also poison ghosts are very cool, you're right!! I am currently thinking of Smeargle acting like Brain the dog from Inspector Gadget, I think that's very fitting, hehe.
Doin' okay, recently picked pfq up again 'cause I'm on the mend from covid and needed something to do. Think I'm finally gonna get back to doing stuff today. :D lol that's one of the most fitting personalities for smeargle I'd say
violettq's Avatarhypermode-12.pngviolettq
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
Name: Simon (but you may call me Violet/Vi because of my username) Pronouns: they/them (non-binary here) Fave Pokémon: I have a real MASSIVE amount of favs, most of them are listed in my profile, but the most underrated ones are: slowpoke, tentacruel, gliscor, qwilfish (specially the hisuian), duskull, swadloon, inkay, mareanie/toxapex Extras: I usually love more the initial formes than evolved ones, so maybe that's why I feel like my faves are so underrated D: and Graveler has been my fave at all when I was a kid! My fave types are ghosts 💜

★ Simon ★ 30 ★

~ don't know what to write about myself ~ TYPE RACE v-ghost.png 0
TR FREE TEMPLATES JOURNALcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum icon by @Indeedee Hisuian Quilava by @Cryst Divider: Chibi-Scketch (DeviantArt)
ufollie's Avatarufollie
ultra.png

QUOTE originally posted by ViolëttQ

Hiiii! How ya doin? I feel you on unevolved pokemon, I'll always prefer haunter over gengar 😤

QUOTE originally posted by ViolëttQ

Name: Simon (but you may call me Violet/Vi because of my username) Pronouns: they/them (non-binary here) Fave Pokémon: I have a real MASSIVE amount of favs, most of them are listed in my profile, but the most underrated ones are: slowpoke, tentacruel, gliscor, qwilfish (specially the hisuian), duskull, swadloon, inkay, mareanie/toxapex Extras: I usually love more the initial formes than evolved ones, so maybe that's why I feel like my faves are so underrated D: and Graveler has been my fave at all when I was a kid! My fave types are ghosts 💜
I get what you mean XD I think Cherubi is MUCH cuter than its evolved form Plus, Sprigatito(I think that's whats its called) is better than its evolved forms. So much better.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
summon_dce.png x 500 summon_jir.png x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
StarlessSky's AvatarStarlessSky
ultra.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Starsplash66

Plus, Sprigatito(I think that's whats its called) is better than its evolved forms. So much better.
Definitely! Sprigatito should have stayed on four feet
Avatar made for me by VanillaDemon of my OC. Made by angelatos! Sky; She/her; I am the kind of person to quote verbatim from Jane Eyre. Unprompted. In text conversations. Beware. ^^My first shiny hatched
violettq's Avatarhypermode-12.pngviolettq
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
@ufollie I love them both. But fun fact: I have a Haunter tattoo! I love Gengar too, but definitely Haunter reminds me of the anime's personality, so it gives them a huge advantage here. @Starsplash66 Yes! I've got a bunch of them at wonder trades and I simply REFUSE to evolve any! I think there's no exception here when I say that I prefer ALL of the starter initial formes than their fully evolved (and I really do like a lot of them, like Decidueye, Swampert, Empoleon... But those babies starters own my heart)
madgadgets's Avatarmadgadgets
grandmaster.pngd.png
I usually don't mind the bipedal evolutions (probably because I'm not too big on starters in the first place) but since it happens EVERY time I definitely get that... Meowscarada reminds me of a guy in a game tho, so I'm letting it pass!
i like stage 1 and two of sprigatito, meowscarada is ew tho.
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page