PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Art Projects

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Saa's AvatarSaa
Yay story events! I'm excited to see what they're like. c:
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +6,353,559
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
Clear Gummi

Clear Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Ice-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 100 — +1,421,149
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
Pink Gummi

Pink Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Poison-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 100 — +2,067,083
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Lonely nature
Black Gummi

Black Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Dark-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 100 — +2,851,829
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
Blue Gummi

Blue Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Water-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 100 — +1,748,207
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
Purple Gummi

Purple Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Ghost-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 2 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Poison
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
Orange Gummi

Orange Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Fighting-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Brown Gummi

Brown Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Ground-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ground
Happiness 27%
Gentle nature
Wonder Gummi

Wonder Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Fairy-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 100 — +1,093,004
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
Art Shop | Pokémon/Dexing Shop
Oooo, everything here sounds great~ I'm especially looking forward to the customization updates, as well as hoping that some melans will become a bit more readable color-wise (the vivillon patterns come to mind for me as they're all rather dark and hard for me to see the color scheme of ^^;;;)
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
avatar drawn for me by 3squared as a birthday gift~
Harpy Harë's AvatarHarpy Harë

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

We are looking at exclusives from PF1 and will bring back those we can (revampedand redesigned) some others might get downgraded to costumes (see armoured Mewtwo) As for quests like PF1 I can't really say. If we do you will get an appropriate heads up on their introduction!
Honestly as a user who wasn't here for the og pf I'm pretty sure a lot of newer users like to see some of the og if not all of the original pf1 one exclusive mons. I.E. The armoured mewtwo you mentioned. Edit, someome sent me a non complete list of some of the og pf sprites and honestly? I'd love to see these be purchasable before being ever turned into costumes. The ideas are great and I'd love to see a revamp of them.
Official anime screencap (Gently) edited by me
PinkSkittyPow's AvatarPinkSkittyPow
Im so happy for the events, those were my favorite, and i would like some pokefarm1 sprites coming back, recently i started checking them in the wiki and i rly like them

Pow❤She/Her❤20

I like pokemon and I love Neco Arc
Link Longer LinkLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon and divider@ From MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code Signature Pagedoll @MELTY BLOOD TYPE LUMINA
Arebani's AvatarArebani

Do you prefer waiting and having one region at once or would you prefer smaller more frequent updates?
Most of the ruckus/dislike users gave for any bigger update is because people hate change. The bigger the update the harder it is to get used to it, so it's best to do many small updates rather than few big ones, so people can get used to them way easier and won't dislike them before even giving them a chance. So having just a few recolours at a time will get less objection, or may not even be noticed, than having a whole region suddenly change. (just like in real life where shops increase their product prices by a few cents every few months rather than by a lot every year) And on another note to the choice of colours for the recolours:

- I've come to notice that many of the Melans (at least the majority of the Megas) are either green , purple or red. And the green is sadly often muddy like freshly fished from a swamp as seen on Liepard and Vaporeon . Personally I don't like green but if it is so liked can it be more often a nice fresh/vibrant one as on Luxray ? - And there are too few of other colours like the gold on Sableye and Garchomp or this beautiful blue on Camerupt (can we have more of this dark-bright contrast? It's gorgeous) - Also there are some Albino/Melans that are a bit "bland" like Mawile which look like a washed out version from each other while other Albino/Melans are more "bold" like Gyarados and Aerodactyl which look more "diverse" and more "worth it" (if that makes sense ^^')
Afraid of the recolours but very excited for the other coming updates and thanks to the whole PF-Team for their hard work<3
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
Really cool Shaz! I'm looking forward to all the stuff you mentioned! Tell your art team I said keep up the great work, you have made my year and a month of playing pfq a great one!
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Arebani

Do you prefer waiting and having one region at once or would you prefer smaller more frequent updates?
Most of the ruckus/dislike users gave for any bigger update is because people hate change. The bigger the update the harder it is to get used to it, so it's best to do many small updates rather than few big ones, so people can get used to them way easier and won't dislike them before even giving them a chance. So having just a few recolours at a time will get less objection, or may not even be noticed, than having a whole region suddenly change. (just like in real life where shops increase their product prices by a few cents every few months rather than by a lot every year)
Thank you for your in depth feedback! I had noticed that when I uploaded changes to older sprites 1-2 evo lines at a time they were met with less resistance than when we dropped entire regions so I thought it would actually be a good idea to actually ask the community how they felt about it. Large changes can be scary and there's a lot to process when 100s of sprites all change at once. Hopefully moving forward this thread can serve as a hub for keeping you guys informed on what's happening, what the art team are working on and when to expect things to come out!
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Sneaky Shadow's AvatarSneaky Shadow
STORY EVENTS, YES PLEASE! this brings tears to my eyes just to see it mentioned Also I would really LOVE the old sprites from PF1 back here again! I came across a picture of the old sprites a few days ago and was like "wait i totally forgot all of these" - and HOW COULD I More like, how dare I? *facepalm* They were just as cool as the ones on this site! As for everything else, I don't mind. I don't mind the badges being changed. I don't mind if the sprite changes are in small or large amounts.
[Avatar art by me.] Quote me if you're talking to me, please. ♪~ @u@
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
These updates sound great. Story events would certainly make things less monotonous for those easily bored. As wishforge badges, I'm a little sad to see my maple leaf go.(Not a big deal though.) The revamps and MCW sections show that there's a constant current going on under everything we see. Thanks for working so hard and remember to take care.
RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie
Oh! I would love to see some PF1 sprites come back. Messenger Dratini my beloved <3 i had a mini hoard of them way back when that, if possible, I'd love to bring over here one day. And the story events... oh I miss the story events, I'm so glad that they'll be coming back!! <3 Also, the gradual changes (2-4 evo lines at a time) is beneficial in so many ways. It also allows certain evo lines to came out faster so those who were wanting to melan hunt them at least have a higher chance to see the new one sooner- and then they can decide if they want to put in the time, effort, and money to do that hunt. I know one of the biggest backlashes when the Sinnoh melans changed is that people put a lot of time into getting their melans just for them to be changed into color schemes that they weren't a huge fan of. So being able to get certain lines out sooner, while not entirely getting rid of that problem entirely, will alleviate it some. It will also make it easier for the community to give feedback- as it's much easier to give feedback on a few changes at a time than entire regions worth (especially as Unova is the biggest region in terms of Pokemon roster). So yeah! Guess that paragraph is just a long way to say that I think introducing a few lines at a time is the much better option.

Raila / Sorrel | Any Pronouns | Early 20s

Enjoyer of Team Star Eri and collector of timid Pokemon. I do charm swaps/rentals for 30 gp/equiv at my shop (or just send me a trade).
Trade ShopJournalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Divider @blog link PFP @PKMN TCG Pagedoll @LewTwo's archive TR Code @Kieri
Free EggDex + Breeding Pair Clan

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page