PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Art Projects

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
Out of curiosity, pardon if this has been answered, though a lot of users are looking forward to story quest and such it's just something I'm not into (I know a few others are the same way) I'm wondering if there was discussion about users having the ability to opt out yet still get the reward in some way. I was here for only one previous story event, it was pretty simple like do 500 clicks move on and such, so I'm curious if there will be a way for users to just turn in all of the things needed all at once to get the CS for example (if there is a CS) I appreciate the art teams hard work, I'm just not fond of the events but did enjoy getting the CS as I liked it a lot! If this is something that isn't happening, it's totally fine! I'm just curious if it's on the agenda/something you guys are considering at all.
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
AymiKitsune's AvatarAymiKitsune

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

Update 10th March 2022
Just to note: we have 9th March today, not 10th ^-^"
Hope'sUnicorn's AvatarHope'sUnicorn
I am against this personally. I don't see how the site will benefit from recoloring stuff. But maybe I'm missing something.
549/3,000
berrypass's Avatarberrypass
This is exciting stuff, just one note: The albinos and melans for gens 6 and onward, including exclusives, could use a little revamping imo, but also the albinos especially for gens 1-5 are honestly gorgeous to me. My albino Axew for example is stunning to look at and I personally don't think the first 5 regions need too much updating.
...and that's a wrap.
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü

QUOTE originally posted by berrypass

This is exciting stuff, just one note: The albinos and melans for gens 6 and onward, including exclusives, could use a little revamping imo, but also the albinos especially for gens 1-5 are honestly gorgeous to me. My albino Axew for example is stunning to look at and I personally don't think the first 5 regions need too much updating.
They are updating everything to match the new art rules/standards they've set in place, so if something doesn't match those it will most likely get changed. Aside from re-coloring the sprites they also update them. Make small adjustments/fix lines/etc. It sucks being attached to a color and them completely changing it, but maybe you'll fall in love with a different one with the updates. I'm happy it will be a bit of a slower process overall. I also hope giving us about a week notice is something that is stuck to, it really helps people prepare.
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by AymiKitsune

Update 10th March 2022
Just to note: we have 9th March today, not 10th ^-^"
Time zones -shakes fist- It was the 10th for me at the time\

QUOTE originally posted by Hope'sUnicorn

I am against this personally. I don't see how the site will benefit from recoloring stuff. But maybe I'm missing something.
Due to our standards changing, we have been in the process of redoing all of the albinos and melans for years at this stage. Sorry that this is not something you support but it's been in the works for a long time.

QUOTE originally posted by berrypass

Gen 1-4 have been revamped to our newer standard (although gen 1-2 were when we were sort of still developing everything so some things are a bit wonky) Gens 5-6 need work, not just the albinos and melans but a lot of the sprites themselves. Gen 5 sprites are very very flat compared to older gens and some of them are outright missing shading (Keldeo's resolute forme) Gen 6 and a good portion of 7 actually need sprites either adjusted or outright redone because at the time, when we were releasing them they were rushed and the quality between gen 6 sprites and gen 8 sprites is very clear
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me

snip

QUOTE originally posted by Hope'sUnicorn

Due to our standards changing, we have been in the process of redoing all of the albinos and melans for years at this stage. Sorry that this is not something you support but it's been in the works for a long time. snip
I'm sorry. I do appreciate your efforts. I just don't understand what you mean when you say, "change in standards". (paraphetically) Are you talking sizes, the visual guidelines you all follow, colors used on sprites and so forth... I really, honestly, love all the art and dedication to the visual aspects of the site and I don't want my comment to detract from that. I don't want anyone's feelings hurt. I love it all. I am rambling. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. I was at work when I wrote that out so it probably wasn't worded the best, either, as I was trying to be brief. So I do apologize if anyone was hurt by what I said.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
we have a visual standard and quality standard that we are working towards to keep things consistent. Previously albinos and melans we "do whatever as long as it's lighter and darker respectively and we ended up with some not so nice recolours. One example is the old melan Whiscash -> so to avoid things like this we developed our own visals standard for making albinos and melans that worked for us, and gave us and overall better quality result. Understandibly not everyone agrees with the colour changes, but we felt that these changes were ultimately for the better

we have a visual standard and quality standard that we are working towards to keep things consistent. Previously albinos and melans we "do whatever as long as it's lighter and darker respectively and we ended up with some not so nice recolours. One example is the old melan Whiscash -> so to avoid things like this we developed our own visals standard for making albinos and melans that worked for us, and gave us and overall better quality result. Understandibly not everyone agrees with the colour changes, but we felt that these changes were ultimately for the better
lmao. I love the old Whiscash :D I see what you're saying now though. Ya'll aren't just "randomly" doing art projects out of boredom (lol). It's for consistency. I do support that. Even if you've taken such a lovely creature from me in the process. RIP Old Melan Whiscash. You are missed.
sleepyjessy's Avatarsleepyjessy
omg more trainer customization!!! im soso excited for this! :D
  • main🍓
  • clickies🍰
  • type race+☁️
⊹˚︵‿₊˚ʚɞ˚₊‿︵˚⊹ narcolepsy baby ૮꒰ྀི >⸝⸝⸝<꒱ྀིა
strawberry gif made by me on piskel!
ཻ۪۪♡.i love all 'mons edible, cute, and pink! ೀ ♡ naive/timid ♡
Love Sweet

Love Sweet

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped sweet. When a Milcery holds this, it spins around happily.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +12,240,414
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
(๑˘ᵕ˘) TR hunt: stufful!! | pfp by the lovely minjulee꒱ ⸝⸝
Score: 0

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page