PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Art Projects

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Wrathion's AvatarWrathion
I'm so excited for the Legends Arceus Pokemon, I hope one specific one drops really soon @-@ I do hope the Apocalyptic Pokemon don't change their design too much, I really like the current ones. The pose or maybe a bit of the minor details maybe could be updated, but I hope they keep their overall appearance.
VanillaDemon's AvatarVanillaDemon
this all sounds really great, so glad you're sharing all this with us!
I'm super-excited for the Legends: Arceus Pokemon, as there's a bunch I want to shiny hunt and I can't wait to see what the colours for the albinos as melans are (maybe I'll even get a chance to discover a melan!) I'm worried about the Apoc. lines changing, especially Apoc. Growlithe and Arcanine, as the lime green is one of my favourite things. I'm cool if poses and details are updated, but please don't lose the lime green melans ♥ I have mixed feelings about the albino/melan region updates, I do kinda love the mass drop, but at the same time I know the art team gets a TON of upset users and a lot of resistance, so I think 2-4 evo lines at a time is the best choice =) Ideally, I'd love to have a warning, maybe like a week in advance? One of the things that always bugs me is I lose the chance to save a dress-up image of the old sprite (mostly because my collection is huge and I haven't gone through and done it routinely). Maybe if we could get something like "The Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott albino & melan lines will be updating in a week"? I'm excited for the potential of more story events, as I think I missed a couple while I was away for a year. Also excited for more trainer customization, that's always fun!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
xazz's Avatarxazz
staff: we're changing albinos and melans me: *immediatly worried all my fave pink or black pokemon are gonna become green or yellow* That's what drove me from pfq last time. A lot of my favorite albinos just.... changed colors from sweet pastel blue/pink to either muted or outright a different color. I get wanting to update them to your standards but pls don't change the colors on them.
sëlkïr's Avatarsëlkïr
I just wanted to say I super appreciate you guys letting us know what you're working on and asking us for input ^^ It means a lot.
Check out my shop! ^-^ I've got Summons, Gems, S/A/M, and I'm taking hunt requests!
NightSmudge's AvatarNightSmudge
Man, I really hope the new dark master badge looks good, I really like the current one it's the only master badge I have, and it would suck if it got a downgrade
Hey, I draw stuff mer...
Remster's AvatarRemster
I checked what the pf1 CS looked like and I was surprised to see there was some crossover with kindgom hearts and metroid that never came back here (especially metroid because I LOVE that license). We have a crossover with starwars and dragon ball on PFQ, why not do some more ? That's something I've always been curious about. Otherwise, I'm neutral with everything about mons and events (except maybe the possible easter mini-game if it's the one I'm thinking about xD). I gave up long ago about the idea that the melans I love the colors the most will never change, I now live with the idea that at any sprite update, they'll have a color scheme I don't like. So I would mostly hunt pokémon I simply want for other reason than their colors, to not be disappointed like others were heavily back in the days. Kinda sad because the only change are the colors, but we can't hunt them for their colors anymore due to the risk they can change at any moment. Pretty ironic imo For the wishforge, considering I have fields full of mons to upgrade my badges, I'll feel dumb if we don't need anymore evolving to upgrade xD Tho, I wonder how the interaction thing would work if it's what is decided. Would probably still keep the mons in my fields to interact with them rather that looking for age at other users parties/fields just to find the correct type.
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Deep inside my heart, I still pine for the return of the Sushi-Go-Round Lickitung...
My avatar is my custom character, Tailvee. As it's name suggests, Tailvee is an Eevee combined with Tails the Fox :3
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
As a fellow artist(one that hopes to join the PFQ art team one day lol),I love knowing about these things!Art is my favourite thing,especially when it's around for everyone too see!(part of the reason why I want to join the team) Thank you for the updates!I can't wait to see what's coming!^^
TequitoClown's AvatarTequitoClown

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

These will be coming along side Niet's adjustments of the wishforge so stay tuned for that!
Yo so Niet's suggestion is confirmed to be happening? Heck YEAH! It's awesome to see what's on the backburner! Thank you so much for the transparency! I'm excited for the future!
PFP by caitsith511

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page