PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Art Projects

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Art Projects >

Shazi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShazi
supermod.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by Arebani

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

Do you prefer waiting and having one region at once or would you prefer smaller more frequent updates?
Most of the ruckus/dislike users gave for any bigger update is because people hate change. The bigger the update the harder it is to get used to it, so it's best to do many small updates rather than few big ones, so people can get used to them way easier and won't dislike them before even giving them a chance. So having just a few recolours at a time will get less objection, or may not even be noticed, than having a whole region suddenly change. (just like in real life where shops increase their product prices by a few cents every few months rather than by a lot every year)
Thank you for your in depth feedback! I had noticed that when I uploaded changes to older sprites 1-2 evo lines at a time they were met with less resistance than when we dropped entire regions so I thought it would actually be a good idea to actually ask the community how they felt about it. Large changes can be scary and there's a lot to process when 100s of sprites all change at once. Hopefully moving forward this thread can serve as a hub for keeping you guys informed on what's happening, what the art team are working on and when to expect things to come out!
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page