PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"Tiered" Hypermode?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 12345678

MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple
As far as I'm aware, I've only bought hypermode for the 40+ chain bonus, and everything else has simply been additional. Buying the Ubercharm is almost required to hatch any specials, and while I did try to fund both by selling most specials hatched, I was already guaranteed to either constantly swap currencies and sell BoxBoxes to make up the differences. I can imagine this will get worse with the additional 200zc. The albino radar discount is kind of useless to me, as I have 54mil points saved up and usually sell the radars for credits when I need to. The daycare increase adds some benefits, but all it takes is a Shazi day like today and I'll be too preoccupied with the shelter to make use of it. As for the other bonuses, they're helpful, and if not that, more zc to put back into hypermode, but I could go without the rest so long as I could get that 40 chain bonus. And I wouldn't consider all of it worth 700 for one month. I could handle the price changes if I didnt know that bulk purchases were being pushed. I only buy the 28 day voucher, as I use it to take breaks between type races and other site events, so buying the other vouchers would only waste my time and currency for the days I would be offline anyways. It would be different if it didnt count days you were offline, or could be paused, but its not. TL;DR, please at least make a one month option more accessible, having to pay for a fully usable pokeradar is one thing but then making it even pricier is rough. 180+365 days tends to be far too long for someone that may have to go inactive for periods of time.
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
2/226 hatched! S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
0 points this month! Planned hunts:
Lawless's AvatarLawless
Why make a light hypermode and remove the reason people even buy HM to begin with? New Suggestion: 40% EXP boost Max PokéRadar chain of 40 6 DayCare adopts 10% GP discount No Free Summons 100 Free GP (or none at all) No albino radar discount because it's not a needed feature to begin with A 2-hour wait to release Pokémon
Jayden | Ghost | Vivillon Enthusiast
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 96 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +1,910,300
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
x 4 / 200
Collecting for Koko hunt!
x 9 / 1000
Collecting for Articuno hunt!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Lawless

Why make a light hypermode and remove the reason people even buy HM to begin with? New Suggestion: 40% EXP boost Max PokéRadar chain of 40 6 DayCare adopts 10% GP discount No Free Summons 100 Free GP (or none at all) No albino radar discount because it's not a needed feature to begin with A 2-hour wait to release Pokémon
Your demands are unreasonable and will not happen.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
I would 100% be behind a version that functions as before, and the 'new' version that has all the new benefits and costs more. Giving people the option on how much they want to spend based on the benefits would be preferable to the current implementation, I think.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Milah Silvermoon

I would 100% be behind a version that functions as before, and the 'new' version that has all the new benefits and costs more. Giving people the option on how much they want to spend based on the benefits would be preferable to the current implementation, I think.
This misses the point of why the new features were added. You seem to be under the impression that I added features and then raised the price. This is incorrect. I raised the price and then added features to lessen the blow.

QUOTE originally posted by Lawless

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by your first statement. And the albino radar discount is absolutely necessary- I have wrist issues. Just because you won't use it doesn't make it useless. Anything to click less is great. Also this suggestion is for tiered hypermode, if you have a new suggestion, perhaps make a new thread?
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
Sanae Kochiya's AvatarSanae Kochiya
i am in full positive approval of the suggested lite - hyper mode , which are being discussed. ill approve upon the one methos wrote in the announcements thread. other than that. great idea. will help out alot.
profile picture made by the lovely Terabbit~ Albino colors belong to pfq~
abingy's Avatarabingy
I don't think the max chain should be lower than 40 for a 'hypermode lite.' Having a 40 max chain is pretty much the whole reason for having hypermode in the first place imo. I would honestly rather you remove every other perk, keeping only the 40 chain for a lite version instead of reducing it.
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
KleinFye's AvatarKleinFye
honestly, i would take a chain of 39 instead of a 38 chain. i won't be able to affort HM, so that's the only option for me. but i think lawless is right. while i don't mind the reduced exp boost, the 40 chain IS the reason people buy HM at all. without this, i'm not sure if it's worth to buy at all. Anyone knows how much difference it makes between these max chains? beside, i don't see the reason why his suggestion is unreasonable. niet already said it, people get a huge bonus with day care adoptions, albino discounts, free and additional gp + legendary seals. you have this in the normal HM, why shouldn't a light version have the "important" things instead like exp boost and 40 chain? the only reason that comes to mind is that maybe most people won't buy the normal HM when they can get the important things with a light version and that would suggest that the additional things aren't worth the amount of zc.
I am in absolute opposition of HM lite as suggested. Nerfing hunting chances? No way. "lite" should be getting rid of unnecessary bonuses- gp, seals, release times. Cutting down the chain bonus is no, thank you.

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page