PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in "Tiered" Hypermode?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > "Tiered" Hypermode? >

MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple
grandmaster.pngss.png
As far as I'm aware, I've only bought hypermode for the 40+ chain bonus, and everything else has simply been additional. Buying the Ubercharm is almost required to hatch any specials, and while I did try to fund both by selling most specials hatched, I was already guaranteed to either constantly swap currencies and sell BoxBoxes to make up the differences. I can imagine this will get worse with the additional 200zc. The albino radar discount is kind of useless to me, as I have 54mil points saved up and usually sell the radars for credits when I need to. The daycare increase adds some benefits, but all it takes is a Shazi day like today and I'll be too preoccupied with the shelter to make use of it. As for the other bonuses, they're helpful, and if not that, more zc to put back into hypermode, but I could go without the rest so long as I could get that 40 chain bonus. And I wouldn't consider all of it worth 700 for one month. I could handle the price changes if I didnt know that bulk purchases were being pushed. I only buy the 28 day voucher, as I use it to take breaks between type races and other site events, so buying the other vouchers would only waste my time and currency for the days I would be offline anyways. It would be different if it didnt count days you were offline, or could be paused, but its not. TL;DR, please at least make a one month option more accessible, having to pay for a fully usable pokeradar is one thing but then making it even pricier is rough. 180+365 days tends to be far too long for someone that may have to go inactive for periods of time.
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
f.png2/226 hatched!s.png S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
v-psychic.png0 points this month!v-psychic.png Planned hunts: 0.png l.png v.png
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page