PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Rework Wishforge process

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12345··· 111213

Missmystery's AvatarMissmystery
If this suggestion is to switch from evolutions completely to interactions, no support from me. However, if it is a mix of interactions and evolutions, it might be better, but the ratio would definitely need to be considered. Currently, since it's evolutions, I can at least buy RTE Pokemon off people, even though it might be tedious to trade a mass amount (gem trading itself is already tedious, but that's off-topic). But if it were to switch fully to interactions, that can't be traded, and would definitely make Wishalloy more difficult if someone didn't have the time to invest in clicking. You might think why would anyone who didn't have time to hatch eggs (i.e. interact) want Wishalloy right? I want full Wishalloy for the fact that it will give me the last star on my badge, for that "completion" feel. Maybe it's just me, but it gives me something to work towards rather than destroying my fingers by clicking. Regarding those who said you need fields upon fields of Pokemon, there are also some Pokemon that evolve passively by gaining happiness / being in fields, which would help those people who don't have time to interact. You could just have 1 field each of those types and adopt 40 Pokemon of those type every 2 days. Granted, not all types have these, but that's part of the challenge of it. I also see Wishforge as a long-term "investment" kind of thing, so there's no rush to complete it (i.e. bring all to Wishalloy). Basically the point I'm trying to make is that there are people happy with the current system of wishforge as it is, so I hope that would be taken into consideration. Before you start shooting me down, this is my current Wishforge status, 13/18 of them need 420~860 evolutions.
x 153/ 500
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by MisterAsian

I love this idea, however, that would make evolving pokemons kinda pointless right? In a sense, I believe you should do an interaction to evolving ratio for points that way we can still upgrade our wishforge through evolutions if we choose to do so. This is purely an example and in no way a set number. Lets just say it takes 1,000,000 interactions to upgrade to wishalloy. Maybe make evolutions worth 1,000 points? In theory, you can either evolve 1,000 pokemons or make a total of 1 mil interactions or split. The reason being that interaction for a specific type may be difficult due to there being less that others. Finding 1 mil steel types vs. finnding 1 mil normal types.
On a personal level, I *really* like this as a suggestion for the implementation. It doesn't completely remove the practical usage of evolutions and would still let there be an RTE market, but it does let you avoid mass hoarding RTEs if you wish to. Balancing for being allowed to do both shouldn't be too too complicated. I think this is my favourite solution to this issue thus far.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Personally I'm in the 'just lower the number of evos' mindset. There is a thriving RTE market and preparing/selling RTE pokemon is a good activity to keep you busy when your pokedex is too full to regularly be filling your party with needed eggs/pokemon and when you're inbetween hunts. There's just not really an incentive to take part in the evolving half of the gameplay without the badges. still, Those evo requirements are crazy high, even for types with easy to evolve pokemon. Definitely needs some kind of change.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
What's the point of getting a super high badge if ll I have to do is mss click couple of people and I can lready upgrade it. Then mss click 5 more people and I can upgrade it again. It would be way too easy to have all the badges fully upgraded in just a couple of days/ a week at most if you are super active. A better thing to do would be to slightly reduce the number of evos needed(cause otherwise if I have nothing to do with evos I wont even bother to evolve my mons since I can find them i the shelter for the dex.I wuld only evolve them if Idk I really them or I am hunting them at them moment) or make so that you can evolve multiple pokemons at once. Let's say 6 since that is a full party. Evolving thousands of mons it is easier if you can do 6 at a time rather than do it individually. So yeah I support those 2 ideas more than the interaction one simply becomes interacting would make things way easier(even with needing a lot of interactions a super active player wouldnt have much trouble getting to wishalloy pretty fast unless the number of interactions is ridicolous in which case we have other problems). Isnt the point of these badges to actually work for them instead of simply mass clicking a bunch of people and be done with them? No need to answer as I already know it.
Credits to Leon Albertus for making my profile pic.
brèâd's Avatarbrèâd
Hi I don't usually post here, but this potential update means a lot! I love the badges, I love collecting the gems and though the relics aren't my favorite, I acknowledge why they need to be there too, at least for the first 9. But the evolutions are painful. My steel upgrade alone has sat there for the better part of this year and is only about halfway done. Steel evos are hard and would benefit a lot from a combined system as MisterAsian suggests. A win for all around. I do agree with those who want to keep some form of the evolutions around, as a form of market and as someone who has put in a lot of work getting evolutions. It also means that both styles of playing are respected and can achieve the same goal in their own way. However, by no means do I believe it makes it easy.

QUOTE originally posted by pokelover4596

What's the point of getting a super high badge if ll I have to do is mss click couple of people and I can lready upgrade it. Then mss click 5 more people and I can upgrade it again. It would be way too easy to have all the badges fully upgraded in just a couple of days/ a week at most if you are super active... Isnt the point of these badges to actually work for them instead of simply mass clicking a bunch of people and be done with them? No need to answer as I already know it.
I disagree with this. Instead of the work being placed on waiting on evolution conditions to be met (levelling up, mass trading, item collections etc.) you'd instead be focusing on type clicked and finding someone who has the type/hunt of the pokemon you're looking for. I know of people with hoards of about any type but finding some will be harder than others. I also believe the numbers will likely make this moot as well. Let's use the example of 1,000,000 to get to wishalloy. Making 1 million isn't easy. Those on the stats pages with higher than 50mil are a minority, 100mil has only 5 total users. It's not an easy number of clicks to make, and it's impossible to do in one day. Reasonably about 7-10ish minimum depending on the time and energy you have to invest. But it wouldn't be just making 1 million clicks, the types will have to match. The strategy will mean a lot to conserving time to seeking out interactions that coincide with the badge you're upgrading. It's more direct, and it feels more like an effort and not a slog. If I were upgrading my dark badge, I can already think of a few people I'd mass click and then if I moved on to dragon I can think of who to change to. I think this update can also promote a variety of people to mass click as well. Overall, I really want to see this happen and I'm excited to see where it goes next ^^
bread * 27 * they/them I like calm pokemon! If you got some unwanted ones, I'd love to take them off your hands*! *If I need them Summon Collection to be inserted here.

What's the point of getting a super high badge if ll I have to do is mss click couple of people and I can lready upgrade it. Then mss click 5 more people and I can upgrade it again. It would be way too easy to have all the badges fully upgraded in just a couple of days/ a week at most if you are super active. A better thing to do would be to slightly reduce the number of evos needed(cause otherwise if I have nothing to do with evos I wont even bother to evolve my mons since I can find them i the shelter for the dex.I wuld only evolve them if Idk I really them or I am hunting them at them moment) or make so that you can evolve multiple pokemons at once. Let's say 6 since that is a full party. Evolving thousands of mons it is easier if you can do 6 at a time rather than do it individually. So yeah I support those 2 ideas more than the interaction one simply becomes interacting would make things way easier(even with needing a lot of interactions a super active player wouldnt have much trouble getting to wishalloy pretty fast unless the number of interactions is ridicolous in which case we have other problems). Isnt the point of these badges to actually work for them instead of simply mass clicking a bunch of people and be done with them? No need to answer as I already know it.
The entire basis of pokefarm is interacting, and wishforge badges upgrade how effective interacting is so I'm not sure I see your point about interactions being too easy, especially when the target goal can simply be set higher if people are hitting it too quickly. Arguably, interacting is way more relevant to badges than evos are, considering badges have nothing to do with evos
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
shadowofzeref's Avatarshadowofzeref

What's the point of getting a super high badge if ll I have to do is mss click couple of people and I can lready upgrade it. Then mss click 5 more people and I can upgrade it again. It would be way too easy to have all the badges fully upgraded in just a couple of days/ a week at most if you are super active.
Like others have said, the point of this site is interacting. Plus you seem to be forgetting something: unless I misread somewhere, Niet isn't just saying to switch it ALL to interactions; you still need to collect gems. So, no, it wouldn't be easy as just "mass clicking a couple of people."
Eggy's AvatarEggy

What's the point of getting a super high badge if ll I have to do is mss click couple of people and I can lready upgrade it. Then mss click 5 more people and I can upgrade it again. It would be way too easy to have all the badges fully upgraded in just a couple of days/ a week at most if you are super active.
I also disagree with this. Mass clicking people is still putting in effort - clicks don't just happen, people need to spend their time and energy in order to mass click other people (and it can, and does, eventually become tiring). In fact, even if the evo requirement stays, that actually still gets clicking involved in most cases; only this time, it's other people clicking your Pokemon instead of the other way around. Even RTE Pokemon in the trade economy more likely than not require getting clicks to allow them to evolve in the first place, due to many Pokemon needing to reach a specific level to be able to evolve. And as already mentioned by a prior post, you seem to have forgotten about gems and relic items - you need these to be able to start an upgrade to begin with. So unless a player somehow absolutely has everything they need right from the start to fully upgrade a badge and has the time and energy (which could end up amounting to far too much to do in a short period), someone fully upgrading their badge in a week probably isn't very likely I think.
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
Cryst's AvatarCryst
im back from a short pause on PFQ and remembered I have 2500 water evolutions to do for my master 3 badge... so yes please. I feel like RTE is more difficult nowadays since theres what, 400-700 people online everyday? the best way i can see to evolve pokemon is by getting pokerus but thats up to chance, other than that you have to either purchase RTE from others or hope people are generous enough to click your fields regularly. so im in favour of this :')
Cryst ✦ She/Her

JournalTrade Shop TR Score: 0 ✦ Hunt: 66/3855
Credits: icon + sig. code by me
Thunderjaw's AvatarThunderjaw
I'm on the fence about this. I embrace change and just like everyone here I have fields upon fields of wishforge ready to be evolved or getting ready to be evolved just to upgrade some badges. The thing is, are we talking about completely changing it to interactions or are we talking about a mixture of clicks, evolves and relics? If we are solely talking about clicks then I have to say I don't support this idea. Not because clicking is already a big thing on this game, but the fact that I fear the gem prices will only lower even more because it would become 'easier' to get Wishalloy. After Wishalloy many of us quit on the badges after all since there's no real benefit to upgrading them further. But if it's a mixture of both, I can support this. Say 500k clicks for Nintendium, and then needing 250 evolves for example (just a lose example) wouldn't hurt as much. This way it's still somewhat of a 'challenge'. So it all really depends on how it's added in. I embrace change as much as the next guy but there's a few factors I'm just a little worried about when it comes to clicking for badges. I hope that all made sense I usually don't reply lol
Useful links: Journal: The Thunderclaw Follow me on these too if you'd like to know me! Youtube: CommandoReptilio Twitch: CommandoReptilio Instagram: GeckoCommander
art by Shadowfeathers of Thunderjaws OC Steve, edited by MossDragon for Thunderjaw's use only

Pages: 12345··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page