PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Rework Wishforge process

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123··· 910111213

Prf X's AvatarPrf X
How soon can this be coded in? FULL SUPPORT I'll love to see evolutions, interactions & gems being use to upgrade badges I do think party clicks should be worth more then field clicks Maybe Ravyne can say something like:

Translated from Ravyne-speak

This is a process that needs complete focus! But you can help by evolving or Interacting with Pokémon - they release powerful energy that I can channel into the craft. Mystical energy! or more gems will work too

Ravyne-speak

This is process that need muchfocus! Go play with or evolve some Pokémon or something! Well, actually, that'd help muchlots - they'd release muchenergy or something other. Mystical energy yadda yadda. you can give me more prettygem too
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 02:45 PM
Score: 0
TR code credit
QueenCocoa's AvatarQueenCocoa
Full support! Im literally scared to work on my wishforge seeing how many evos are needed for higher badges and implementing this would be nice to see ^^ I dont think it will make the game too easy seeing as the numbers will probably go higher to even it out
Hello :> Link to my Summon shop!Feel free to visit ^-^ Super cute Avatar made by Dutchess Lunaire.

Badges!

Toxel's AvatarToxel
I support if it doesn't make it /too/ easy - I like the challenge of evolving lots of pokemon and keeping/collecting rtes

QUOTE originally posted by MisterAsian

I love this idea, however, that would make evolving pokemons kinda pointless right? In a sense, I believe you should do an interaction to evolving ratio for points that way we can still upgrade our wishforge through evolutions if we choose to do so. This is purely an example and in no way a set number. Lets just say it takes 1,000,000 interactions to upgrade to wishalloy. Maybe make evolutions worth 1,000 points? In theory, you can either evolve 1,000 pokemons or make a total of 1 mil interactions or split. The reason being that interaction for a specific type may be difficult due to there being less that others. Finding 1 mil steel types vs. finnding 1 mil normal types.
I like this idea as well
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
I still do not support changing this. All points from me previous post still stand. I just spent almost 2 months hunting Skiddo. I took my badge from mythril to wishalloy in that time. I did not swap/buy any Grass gems and used only Skiddo evolves.(proof in my 22 Grassforge fields) It is absolutely doable with dedicated effort towards the goal. In every game there is some sort of grind. You don't gain a gym badge without a grind on your pokemon levels in pokemon games... Effort should be equal to reward.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,345,887
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,783,860
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It will still be a grind. It's just that there'll be more options on how to grind.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
muffi's Avatarmuffi
@goatlady I'm not sure why this kind of provocation is neccessary. If you are happy to do it the way you did; good for you! It is just my humble opinion that everyone "is cool enough" for their badges, even those that dont wish to dedicate their entire free time on doing the same thing over and over for months of age. Some - like me - just like to pass some of their spare time here and want some fun with hatching various pokemon or do something entirely different, instead of doing repetitivly the same thing in form of evos or hatching the same pokemon over and over for months. Is one way of playing better than the other? Of course not! The best way to play is the way you enjoy it the most! So all i want to ask here is a bit of respect for the way others enjoy their live time, please! :)
Made by popcorn8784
0/5000
Looking for jolly:
Ariados/Spinarak
Golisopod/Wimpod
Pinsir
Vikavolt/Charjabug/Grubbin
Araquanid/Dewpider
Eveningkind's AvatarEveningkind
All of my badges are tier 1 master or higher. I did the work and got the evos for each type, but I think giving people more options is nice. I support.
✞ Ev ✞ ✞ They/Them ✞ Journal Shop Collecting
Fightinium Fragment

Fightinium Fragment

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A fragment of Fightinium Z. Collect enough of these to trade in for a full Z-Crystal.

Sells for 100

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
credits
BackgroundCode ✦ Forum Icon made by TheMetalHiro! This signature is custom made for @Eveningkind and is not free to use.
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady

QUOTE originally posted by muffi

@goatlady I'm not sure why this kind of provocation is neccessary. If you are happy to do it the way you did; good for you! It is just my humble opinion that everyone "is cool enough" for their badges, even those that dont wish to dedicate their entire free time on doing the same thing over and over for months of age. Some - like me - just like to pass some of their spare time here and want some fun with hatching various pokemon or do something entirely different, instead of doing repetitivly the same thing in form of evos or hatching the same pokemon over and over for months. Is one way of playing better than the other? Of course not! The best way to play is the way you enjoy it the most! So all i want to ask here is a bit of respect for the way others enjoy their live time, please! :)
I suppose the point I was trying to make and failed to make was that it is not that hard to do hatches for gems and then evolves for the badges. There is no difficulty in it. It merely takes dedication and effort towards the one goal. The time it took me, is not the time it will take everyone. If someone is playing in their free time which they dedicate towards other things that aren't hatching for the gems or evolving the pokemon needed, then it will take them far longer to achieve wishalloy. Does this mean that we should reduce that time? No. In my opinion, it doesn't mean that. It means not everyone will achieve the same results. And diversity in the community is a strength! That way we can swap with each other; our gems, special hatches, boxes and so on. The different playstyles benefits us all. I chose to do this, instead of creating a living dex, or instead of being in the top 100 of tournaments. These are different ways of playing the game and achieving different goals. There is no need to have everyone achieving the same thing (wishalloy) by playing towards different goals.
Browno's AvatarBrowno
I won't debate if "Everyone is cool enough" but I do think not everyone deserves it if they don't earn it, work hard and you get the reward, if it's not worth your time or you just't don't have the time you can make do without the badges. Now if the idea is everyone should be able to have the best badges, etc, then the best way is to just give everyone everything. I was under the impression games were something to have fun with because of the effort put on it and the difficulty/time invested giving you rewards.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • Special Pokemon
  • Other
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, and even selling our Special hatches and items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Banner created by LycanKai
Lv. 100 — +891,224
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
]
Name: Razorslash Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
xazz's Avatarxazz
I have read this entire thread and I know this hasn't been brought up. Having a TON of fields makes me really anxious. I have a lot of anxiety about having 'sorted' fields and matching fields. Looking at people's huge lists of fields sometimes makes me anxious too. I literally do not and will not hoard a ton of pokemon to make them RTE for Forge unless they're easy to do bc having too many pokemon makes my brain want to SCREAM. So any reason I have to not have a ton of fields full of RTE mons is a win in my book. This isn't the only grind game I play. And lemme tell you; grinding isn't fun. It might be rewarding at the end but its not fun. And beyond hatching specials, or really leveling your forge, there isn't a lot of 'fun' in pfq. You sit and you click for hours and hours and probably have something going on another screen bc the game is boring. I don't say that to on the game bc I'm clearly spending time here for the seratonin rush of getting a special. But if there are maybe a few more common 'fun' spots in your grind I don't think that's a bad thing at all. Niet has never said it'd be 'easy' when he talked about changing this yet everyone is acting like it's gonna be somehow less than a MCW to get wishalloy. Most games I know, catered to children or otherwise, have things in place so that their users who are less than fully abled can still participate in 'end game content'.

Pages: 123··· 910111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page