PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Rework Wishforge process

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123··· 10111213

Sir Quackie's AvatarSir Quackie
I've read a ton here and as usually, a lot of the time I see comments which really, not towards the suggestion at all. Here is what I think, I am neutral in this case. I know RTEs can be a ton of problems, getting them, all the field space you needs, and than disposing them off etc. But it is a unique process by itself. Evolving pokemon has no other association to any other mechanic to the game. A lot of people here might be thinking that introducing the new methods will get me to wishalloy easily. No..No that won't happen. The other tasks will be equally painstaking. Y']all probably won't get to like 1000 interactions per upgrades, which you can achieve easily. It will be huge maybe like hatch 1500 eggs/make 500 interactions.
I don't know the numbers this is my guess, my assumption. If it is wildly off of what actually is being implemented, than I am sorry.
I don't really know but this is my guess if Niet wants to make the wishforge process equally hard as it is right now. Not to mention that this might also ruin the RTE industry completely as demand will be low as number of rtes would be low and preople would prefer to do it by themselves. I know everyone wants those one of the "cool" master gems in their trainer set, but really, do you need that, when most of people do admit that they are not able to spend much their time in the game? Whoever has wishalloys/ masters have spent so much money and resources to get it, It's not something casual you see in every trainer card. There could be many other ways to show your customization/uniqueness if other customizations are suggested, I now this mght not be acceptable to all but this is what I think. And frankly speaking what will happen is, the new process kicks in, everybody is happy for a day or two and than everybody will start to realise that the old process is better/easier/pleasant, I don't think you need example for that *coughs in ubercharm*. And moreover you won't be even make a new suggestion to change it if you don't like the new wishforge process, cause you in the first place had made the suggeston/supported to change the process. I know it might have already indirectly leaked by staff that a wishforge process change is coming soon, so there is no question that it will be implemented. All in the end I would like to say is, I would welcome the new change, as badges are not my priority anymore, but for the people who think that changes will make it easier to get them, you shouldn't get your hopes high. Also please forgive any typo setting, this was formed in like 5 minutes or so.
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
PFP made bymøffkat
muffi's Avatarmuffi
so far as i followed up (corrections welcome 😄) the methode of evos will remain. Whats planned to be new is that other, equally difficult methods will be added. It will remain difficult, and a bit grindy, as niet stated a couple posts ago. The difference will be that there will be a methode available that dont requires to stare at your screen for hours, doing the same mouse movement over and over. I personally dont see challenge in it, but it will remain for the people that prefer that as part of the active game play and can fully understand that these hope to keep it, and im happy both sides will be taken into account here! I just view the badge progression with the xp boost as logical longterm-player bonus as each game has it, so imo it should be accessable to those going for it also more passivly as its now. Im looking forward to have a combo-methode like clicking that will (hopefully) make it possible to go for the badges in no shorter time, but as a side effect of my screentime, and not as a replacement! :)
Made by popcorn8784
0/5000
Looking for jolly:
Ariados/Spinarak
Golisopod/Wimpod
Pinsir
Vikavolt/Charjabug/Grubbin
Araquanid/Dewpider
Sir Quackie's AvatarSir Quackie

QUOTE originally posted by muffi

so far as i followed up (corrections welcome 😄) the methode of evos will remain. Whats planned to be new is that other, equally difficult methods will be added. It will remain difficult, and a bit grindy, as niet stated a couple posts ago. The difference will be that there will be a methode available that dont requires to stare at your screen for hours, doing the same mouse movement over and over. I personally dont see challenge in it, but it will remain for the people that prefer that as part of the active game play and can fully understand that these hope to keep it, and im happy both sides will be taken into account here! I just view the badge progression with the xp boost as logical longterm-player bonus as each game has it, so imo it should be accessable to those going for it also more passivly as its now. Im looking forward to have a combo-methode like clicking that will (hopefully) make it possible to go for the badges in no shorter time, but as a side effect of my screentime, and not as a replacement! :)
this is where the problem is- 1) How can it be justified that it takes less screen time to interact rather than let's assume as a casual player,you play only like 2 hours or hour and a half.How many eggs you hatch? 50~80 prob something in that range (my exerience, may vary with other people) It's still takes time and equal amount of screen time(If you consider how much time it takes to reach the goal). And by far interaction goes, I think it is the most boring thing, if you just click without any particular reason, and it still might take same screen time. 2) You said you know that this is going to implement new methods which are equally difficut, because ou have been following all the detals very closely. How many of other know? I have seen so many people support on the pretext of "This will make the wishorge process easier". It doesn't make it easier... And I don't blame for that, not everyone is going to read 10 pages of posts to actually know what is/or likely to be implemented. 3) And I really do not think RTEs are the actual problems in the whole wishforge process, relics are.
muffi's Avatarmuffi
1) oh nono, im sorry if i worded it poorly, late here ^^; - what i imagine it to be is you dont click extra for the badges. it happens while you do your regular egg breeding interactions. its not extra time on top as it is now! my last badge upgrade was using up 3(!) real life hours only for evolving the rtes i had in my field. thats not time for leveling, just progressing to manually evolve each single rte. so i wouldnt actually mind if it takes same as long or longer than the full leveling + evolve progress. and i can click while i do something else, the evolving progress binds my full attention. 2) i understand the concern quiet well after the recent changes *coughts*rip S/A rate*cought*, but lets just hope for the best here! in question the old methode will still be available... >-< i can only speak for myself and say that "easier" here is equal to "less of a hassle to do" in my own understanding, and thats what i support. 3) i fully agree on relics, exspecially with risen HM+Ü cost, and would support a second suggestion threat 😄
topmarks's Avatartopmarks
if clicking pokemon of the right type counts, and evolving pokemon of the right type continues to count as normal, that will immediately make it easier you have to click to get experience to evolve. you're now getting progress just from clicking, and get burst progress from evolutions i do agree the site needs to move away from "literally everything is just clicking constantly" but having different methods to increase the badge progress will make it easier to get badges, because all those methods will be counted at the same time
Seejey's AvatarSeejey

QUOTE originally posted by Professor Pau

I support a change. I would already be happy if we just didn't have to wait untill the amount of gems was reached to begin evolving. If the gems and evolutions meters were parallel, like the eggdex and pokedex meters are for ranking, it would already be a great improvement.
I fully support this idea! And I'd like to add that it would also help with dexing. I have a lot of dex entries ready to be acquired by evolving 'mon I already have, but I can't do it now because I would waste an evolution and, when I finally get the hundreds of gems of one of their types, I'm gonna need as many evolutions as I can!
pfp
official Pokémon sprite
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
can we also get it so we can start (if we have the right number of gems & relics) crafting the next level while getting the points for the badge? ie: I'm at Platinum Fairy with 70/100 -type Evolutions to Titaninum & I've over 1,000 Fairy Gems & a Vase Relic I can have Ravyne start crafting the Mythril level badge too by using 1k gems & the Vase & the point bar jumps to (70/300) or ((70/100)0/200)
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 11:19 PM
Score: 0
TR code credit
I think this is a good idea. I started wishforge fields recently, and the price goes up sooo quick. Plus, I'm hatching the pokemon I use for the evolutions now, so they flood my fields faster than I get gems, so this idea is not only clever, but would be VERY helpful. On a sidenote, what would Ravyne say, like where he says 'Go evolve pokemon--that'd help muchlots' Would it become 'Go helpfarmer--that'd help muchlots!?
Always helping anyone with anything, Just Ask!
Shadow Pawmi Avatar by me!
doctormorbid's Avatardoctormorbid
Support! Not only is this FAR less taxing and resource demanding, but it encourages even more interactions, so the site itself would be faster with hatching eggs and levelling mon c:
『 icon from mindhack 』
Sassmotron's AvatarSassmotron
I agree that Wishforging needs to be reworked but I'm not sure I support evolutions being swapped out for interactions. There are lots of gameplay elements that reward the player clicking other people but there's not much incentive to level/evolve your own Pokemon. Pretty much only Dex completion, raising breeding chances, and Wishforging yeah? Instead of getting rid of the evolution requirements because they're too difficult and tedious, couldn't you making leveling a little easier instead? Could you introduce a rare candy mechanic? I did a bit of searching and saw that this idea has been rejected before but the reasons seem to all be "already rejected for reasons" "leveling doesn't need to be easier" and "that's what cookies are for" but if it's known and acknowledged that leveling up for Wishforge isn't very fun or engaging...why not rare candies? There's lots of ways to implement it but I'm imagining a sentient gumball machine that spits out rare candies of various sizes based on completing random daily tasks, or interactions, or releasing Pokemon a la Go, or whatever else. To tie it in more directly with other Wishforge rework suggestions the candies could be typed and earned based on interacting with that type. So maybe the gumball machine looks at the previous day's interactions and spits out candies accordingly. Ex: you made 1k dark interactions, 2k ghost interactions, and 10k fire interactions and the gumball machine spits out 1 Dark Candy S + 2 Ghost Candy S + 1 Fire Candy L. Could be straight math, or with random chance added, maybe a daily cap involved. Lots of ways it could be done though.

Pages: 123··· 10111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page