PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Rework Wishforge process

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 1234··· 111213

MisterAsian's AvatarMisterAsian
I love this idea, however, that would make evolving pokemons kinda pointless right? In a sense, I believe you should do an interaction to evolving ratio for points that way we can still upgrade our wishforge through evolutions if we choose to do so. This is purely an example and in no way a set number. Lets just say it takes 1,000,000 interactions to upgrade to wishalloy. Maybe make evolutions worth 1,000 points? In theory, you can either evolve 1,000 pokemons or make a total of 1 mil interactions or split. The reason being that interaction for a specific type may be difficult due to there being less that others. Finding 1 mil steel types vs. finnding 1 mil normal types.
Temporarily not buying my summons. Sorry
32/1000 Buying Lunar Wings for 250k/250gp/50zc
36/1000 Buying Steel Statues for 150k/150gp/30zc
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
I've spent the last 3 weeks selling RTEs and oh my gosh it's insane without mass trading. Please save us Changing it to interactions would also make badge upgrading a lot less disruptive to hunting. Right now if I have just a bit more to go to finish a badge and want it immediately, I'd need to dedicate a whole party slot to it which would otherwise be a hunt egg. I don't have fields upon fields of RTEs stored away. Please please make this happen! edit to add: I also like the post above which suggests incorporating evolutions somehow. Maybe a point system where both interactions, eggs and evolutions count towards the bar?
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
Eggy's AvatarEggy
Okay so I have a question: would Delta Pokemon be taken into account when clickingto upgrade your badges? E.g. let's say I click a Dark Delta Magikarp. Would that contribute to upgrading the Dark-type badge, or is it going to consider its original typing instead and help with upgrading the Water-type badge?
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
Çørphîsh's AvatarÇørphîsh
My problem with this is so much on the site is already so dependant on interacting. I like the current way, it switches things up, is helpful with pokedex, and honestly, when my hand is tired from interacting its a good change of pace. Without the current process I really don't see a point in having any pokemon in my fields other then S/A/M as well.
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97

QUOTE originally posted by Çørphîsh

My problem with this is so much on the site is already so dependant on interacting. I like the current way, it switches things up, is helpful with pokedex, and honestly, when my hand is tired from interacting its a good change of pace. Without the current process I really don't see a point in having any pokemon in my fields other then S/A/M as well.
In order to get pokemons to evolve, is through interactions. Either people interact your party or your fields. If you don't depend on interactions, then those evolutions take a long time to finish. I'm currently at the point where I need 860 evolutions for all badges up to wishalloy. If I wanted to upgrade further, it would raise up to thousands. You would still be clicking a bunch when you evolve pokemons. Even with the quick evolve you need two clicks for one evolution. Now imagine having done that with double evolutions. I fully support this, because evolving for badges is tedious work.
Chaoman12345's AvatarChaoman12345

QUOTE originally posted by MisterAsian

I love this idea, however, that would make evolving pokemons kinda pointless right? In a sense, I believe you should do an interaction to evolving ratio for points that way we can still upgrade our wishforge through evolutions if we choose to do so. This is purely an example and in no way a set number. Lets just say it takes 1,000,000 interactions to upgrade to wishalloy. Maybe make evolutions worth 1,000 points? In theory, you can either evolve 1,000 pokemons or make a total of 1 mil interactions or split. The reason being that interaction for a specific type may be difficult due to there being less that others. Finding 1 mil steel types vs. finnding 1 mil normal types.
Just want to highlight the importance of this post - I agree with Niet's initial statement that interactions should be added as another potential option for progressing through badge tiers, however I don't think evolutions should be removed completely as a form of progression. Not everyone is able to save up enough credits to have hundreds of fields of RTE pokemon, however for those who already made the initial investment, it may come as a bit of a slap in the face to remove a large function of their already acquired fields. Note that I am coming at this from a very biased standpoint in that I already have over 200 fields purchased, however I wanted to make sure that this point was taken into account for the players who have already dedicated a lot of time/money to the current wishforge process.
Type race: 0/10,000
Lovely idea. I'm trying to work on badges myself and the evolution part of it is daunting. If it were based on interaction I'd go so far as to mass click the person with the most Pokemon on the site. It serves as more than one purpose, you get credits, you help raise someone's Pokemon to the next level, and it's going toward getting badges. Mr. Niet you came up with a great idea. I fully support this.
Bester: Click him or else Bleach lovers unite Are you a fan of Bleach? Come here and have to great time sharing your fandom.😁 What a beauty.😍
i'd love this implementation, though i am a bit hesitant about it. it requires more clicking and more ways to destroy your poor fingers trying to click, but it does have an added bonus of multitasking. if you're using lucky eggs and trying to hatch a lot of eggs, this rework would make it so you could do that as well as make significant progress on your wishforge. not only that, but it gives you credits and interaction points too. i know i'm parroting what a lot of other people said, but i support this. hell, this update might even convince me to try going for the master badges too, not just wishalloy.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
please please please please please please please please please I thought, when seeing the title, that you might suggest that your evolution total count towards the wishforge (for example, you evolve 100 grass types before you have the gems for a badge, then once you have enough gems, those evos you did earlier count towards your total needed). But I think a combo of interactions, hatching eggs, and evolving pokemon of the required type is much better! pls
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
OceanBound's AvatarOceanBound
I could be in the minority, but I wouldn't mind seeing the evolutions be done away with completely. Anyone who did get the badges that way should be compensated. (lol, only slightly joking). But, I feel interactions, and perhaps *hatching* the type of Pokemon would be far better than evolutions. Because people shiny hunt all the time, and hatching is far easier and more fun (in my opinion) than evolving. (Plus wouldn't require field and such).

Pages: 1234··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page