PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Rework Wishforge process

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Rework Wishforge process >

Eggy's AvatarEggy

QUOTE originally posted by pokelover4596

What's the point of getting a super high badge if ll I have to do is mss click couple of people and I can lready upgrade it. Then mss click 5 more people and I can upgrade it again. It would be way too easy to have all the badges fully upgraded in just a couple of days/ a week at most if you are super active.
I also disagree with this. Mass clicking people is still putting in effort - clicks don't just happen, people need to spend their time and energy in order to mass click other people (and it can, and does, eventually become tiring). In fact, even if the evo requirement stays, that actually still gets clicking involved in most cases; only this time, it's other people clicking your Pokemon instead of the other way around. Even RTE Pokemon in the trade economy more likely than not require getting clicks to allow them to evolve in the first place, due to many Pokemon needing to reach a specific level to be able to evolve. And as already mentioned by a prior post, you seem to have forgotten about gems and relic items - you need these to be able to start an upgrade to begin with. So unless a player somehow absolutely has everything they need right from the start to fully upgrade a badge and has the time and energy (which could end up amounting to far too much to do in a short period), someone fully upgrading their badge in a week probably isn't very likely I think.
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page