PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Leon's PWYW Art and Adopts (10/10 filled)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 6465666768··· 199200201

Weebasaur's AvatarWeebasaur
hi there ^^!! may i get a lopunny girafarig fusion with lopunny being the base for 75 GP please ^^!
Leon Albertus's AvatarLeon Albertus

QUOTE originally posted by Weebasaur

hi there ^^!! may i get a lopunny girafarig fusion with lopunny being the base for 75 GP please ^^!
of course! i am little bit behind still, so if you don't get it today you'll definitely get it tomorrow!
Come check it out! I make all sorts of adoptables and can do all sorts of stuff for art! Banner made by angelatos profile picture made by Rylee ☆ I use She/her or they/them pronouns, but you can use any pronouns really I don't care as long as your being respectful ^^
Hello! Me again- May I get a Zorua x Sylveon fusion? Do it however you'd like to! I will pay with 70gp, may I also get a Rockruff x Vaporeon fusion for 80kc(Or the Spec glasses)? I love your art! Keep up the great work and take your time.
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

Hello! Me again- May I get a Zorua x Sylveon fusion? Do it however you'd like to! I will pay with 70gp, may I also get a Rockruff x Vaporeon fusion for 80kc(Or the Spec glasses)? I love your art! Keep up the great work and take your time.
can do!
BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
hi again! could you do these three refs + hybrid pokemon for 200 GP/equiv?: - Bravestar - Tough, heavily scarred russet she-cat w/ dull hazel eyes. - Clementinepaw - Orange tabby she-cat; white chest, belly, and toes w/ amber eyes. - Squidpaw - Dark gray tom; white tail tip and faded white marking on his chest w/ light blue eyes. and the hybrid marshadow x absol with absol as base, thank you!!
iceycrushed on cs made my avatar for my use only!! <3

QUOTE originally posted by BunnoBlizzard

hi again! could you do these three refs + hybrid pokemon for 200 GP/equiv?: - Bravestar - Tough, heavily scarred russet she-cat w/ dull hazel eyes. - Clementinepaw - Orange tabby she-cat; white chest, belly, and toes w/ amber eyes. - Squidpaw - Dark gray tom; white tail tip and faded white marking on his chest w/ light blue eyes. and the hybrid marshadow x absol with absol as base, thank you!!
yep I can do those!
I kind of wanna see what you will do with this... can you do a sylveon x Gastly fusion but make it more ghostly? I will pay 30kc and 10zc.

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

I kind of wanna see what you will do with this... can you do a sylveon x Gastly fusion but make it more ghostly? I will pay 30kc and 10zc.
yep I can do that!
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
I’m back again already lol Could you do a Ghost/Dragon retype Mega Charizard X? For 55k creds? Thank you! :)

QUOTE originally posted by Kumokiri

I’m back again already lol Could you do a Ghost/Dragon retype Mega Charizard X? For 55k creds? Thank you! :)
sure thing! I am a bit behind on commissions but I'll get to it as soon as I can ^^

Pages: 123··· 6465666768··· 199200201

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page