PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Leon's PWYW Art and Adopts (10/10 filled)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 6667686970··· 199200201

xX-Aura-Xx's AvatarxX-Aura-Xx
Fusion 1: eevee*vulpix Fusion 2: flareon*ninetails Eevee line as the dominant please! Maybe them acting playful/cute? No need for background! Separate please! Total: 150 gp (Is that good?)
Thank you Silver Raven for the amazing pfp! Character made by Plumy.
Leon Albertus's AvatarLeon Albertus

QUOTE originally posted by xX-Aura-Xx

Fusion 1: eevee*vulpix Fusion 2: flareon*ninetails Eevee line as the dominant please! Maybe them acting playful/cute? No need for background! Total: 150 gp (Is that good?)
together or separate? I can do that, I'll add it to my list
Come check it out! I make all sorts of adoptables and can do all sorts of stuff for art! Banner made by angelatos profile picture made by Rylee ☆ I use She/her or they/them pronouns, but you can use any pronouns really I don't care as long as your being respectful ^^
Arubãpuppy's AvatarArubãpuppy
Can I get a Dragon Fruit themed Bulbasaur for 30GP? (Bulb is a dragon fruit while body color is white like the inside of the fruit and smaller black dots scattered around the body like seeds)
  • Hunt
  • TAB
  • TAB
  • TAB
  • TAB
  • Credits
Hatched 36, Shiny 0
WIP
WIP
WIP
WIP
Template/coding by Altered for my use only Background image from official Demon Slayer anime Avatar is from the official Kimetsu No Yaiba manga

QUOTE originally posted by Arubãpuppy

Can I get a Dragon Fruit themed Bulbasaur for 30GP? (Bulb is a dragon fruit while body color is white like the inside of the fruit and smaller black dots scattered around the body like seeds)
sure I can do that! your order should be ready by tomorrow ^^
May I get a Meloetta x Cosmog x Fennekin fusion? Do it however you'd like! I'll pay with 10zc(unless you'd prefer other currency!))
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

May I get a Meloetta x Cosmog x Fennekin fusion? Do it however you'd like! I'll pay with 10zc(unless you'd prefer other currency!))
of course!
Oh shoot- forgot to add to my last post, do you think I could also get an eeveelution line but all of them are like sweet treats? So like every eeveelution is based off of a different sweet treat? I will pay with 80gp!

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

Oh shoot- forgot to add to my last post, do you think I could also get an eeveelution line but all of them are like sweet treats? So like every eeveelution is based off of a different sweet treat? I will pay with 80gp!
yep I'll add that to the order
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Heyo Leon could I order a pastel pink strawberry cake themed tyrantrum Like the spikes are strawberries? And she has blue eyes. I also love slitted pupils :3 I love dinosaurs.

QUOTE originally posted by LadyRoseQuartz

Heyo Leon could I order a pastel pink strawberry cake themed tyrantrum Like the spikes are strawberries? And she has blue eyes. I also love slitted pupils :3 I love dinosaurs.
sure thing! I'll add it to my list ^^

Pages: 123··· 6667686970··· 199200201

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page