PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Leon's PWYW Art and Adopts (10/10 filled)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 6768697071··· 199200201

Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Coolio ty
InHystericz's AvatarInHystericz
Hello again ^^ Could I adopt the Tyrannian Spoink and could I also request a commission for an evo for it for 250k cr total? Thank you!
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus WondersTrade Shop LF: Shattered Psyche
Score: 2885
Leon Albertus's AvatarLeon Albertus

QUOTE originally posted by InHystericz

Hello again ^^ Could I adopt the Tyrannian Spoink and could I also request a commission for an evo for it for 250k cr total? Thank you!
sure thing! would you like to pay for the adopt now or when I finish the commission? it would be put on hold for you if you decide to wait ^^
Come check it out! I make all sorts of adoptables and can do all sorts of stuff for art! Banner made by angelatos profile picture made by Rylee ☆ I use She/her or they/them pronouns, but you can use any pronouns really I don't care as long as your being respectful ^^
InHystericz's AvatarInHystericz
If it’s okay, Could I pay after the commission is finished? Just so I remember ^^

QUOTE originally posted by InHystericz

If it’s okay, Could I pay after the commission is finished? Just so I remember ^^
of course! that's no issue :)
Weebasaur's AvatarWeebasaur
Hello ^^! May I offer 200 GP for a Lopunny based on this moodboard and a Furfrou based on this moodboard Could the furfrou have similar dots to the dog in the moodboard please <:)

QUOTE originally posted by Weebasaur

Hello ^^! May I offer 200 GP for a Lopunny based on this moodboard and a Furfrou based on this moodboard Could the furfrou have similar dots to the dog in the moodboard please <:)
yep can do!
DusttheDragon's AvatarDusttheDragon
Hello! I was wondering if I could get an Umbreon drawn by you with a few different markings (I can PM the reference in question for the markings) but with a red color to the markings that would glow instead of the yellow or shiny blue? Willing to offer anywhere between 250-500 GP for it, can pay more if necessary.

QUOTE originally posted by DusttheDragon

Hello! I was wondering if I could get an Umbreon drawn by you with a few different markings (I can PM the reference in question for the markings) but with a red color to the markings that would glow instead of the yellow or shiny blue? Willing to offer anywhere between 250-500 GP for it, can pay more if necessary.
sorry for the delayed responce, i can totally do that for you! go ahead and send me those refrences whenever. there is a bit of a wait though if your okay with that.
DusttheDragon's AvatarDusttheDragon

QUOTE originally posted by Leon Albertus

QUOTE originally posted by DusttheDragon

sorry for the delayed responce, i can totally do that for you! go ahead and send me those refrences whenever. there is a bit of a wait though if your okay with that.
Take as much time as needed, I'm not the type to rush someone that's drawing art for others.

Pages: 123··· 6768697071··· 199200201

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page