PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Leon's PWYW Art and Adopts (10/10 filled)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 199200201

FatalXEchos's AvatarFatalXEchos
Pm please! :3 her name is Zodiac btw, if you wanna right it :3
Avatar by @zubat. ←Made by CottonEevee ←Made by AngelOSShadows Pico's school meets Friday night Funkin!
clouddu's Avatarclouddu
Aww, your art is so adorable! I’d love if you could draw a custom Pokémon for me (just off a description)? I can pay up to 100 GP (or up to 70k CR if you prefer!)

Description

So, basically an Espeon x Eevee fusion, with the colour scheme like a light pink, or possibly off Cherubi’s colours
I'm just a big Hu Tao simp, don't mind me :) avatar credit goes to @LaviWalker1 on twitter <3
Leon Albertus's AvatarLeon Albertus
Of course! I'll send you a preview once I get the drawing done to see if its to your liking :) are you okay if I pm it to you? And whatever you feel like paying with, im not picky 😁
Come check it out! I make all sorts of adoptables and can do all sorts of stuff for art! Banner made by angelatos profile picture made by Rylee ☆ I use She/her or they/them pronouns, but you can use any pronouns really I don't care as long as your being respectful ^^
clouddu's Avatarclouddu
PM sounds good to me! And how does 85GP sound?
BKFootLettuce's AvatarBKFootLettuce
Hi there! I was wondering what you were accepting for the Flaffy x Sylveon fusion/hybrid adoptable. ^^
Trade Shop: Credits for banner: Ash's Banners (PWYW) angelatos -- Character as avatar/icon: Riley|OC Credit for avatar/icon: tyler

QUOTE originally posted by BKFootLettuce

Hi there! I was wondering what you were accepting for the Flaffy x Sylveon fusion/hybrid adoptable. ^^
Whatever you think is fair! The lowest I'll allow is 5k credits or 5gp for anything I offer here :)
BKFootLettuce's AvatarBKFootLettuce

QUOTE originally posted by Leon Albertus

Whatever you think is fair! The lowest I'll allow is 5k credits or 5gp for anything I offer here :)
How does 30,000 Credits and two Egg Passes sound?

How does 30,000 Credits and two Egg Passes sound?
That sounds perfect! I can always use more egg passes! Just send payment over whenever and i'll pm you the link to the drawing!
Durp Gamer's AvatarDurp Gamer
How many credits for the two gravity falls adoptables? I currently only have 322k credits so just tell me the price and I can give you it if its within the amount I have. (I havent been on here in awhile so sorry if the amount is over or under)
This little Delphox is my little Dareo! Sprite by damianKai go check out their art and sprite shop

QUOTE originally posted by Durp Gamer

How many credits for the two gravity falls adoptables? I currently only have 322k credits so just tell me the price and I can give you it if its within the amount I have. (I havent been on here in awhile so sorry if the amount is over or under)
I actually don't have a set price for any of my adoptables... the lowest ill go for anything in my shop is 5k or 5gp. So whatever you think is fair is fine with me!

Pages: 1234··· 199200201

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page