PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Leon's PWYW Art and Adopts (10/10 filled)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 6970717273··· 199200201

Leon Albertus's AvatarLeon Albertus

QUOTE originally posted by DemonCactus

Nope no wings, just the hat and maybe using the chest fluff as a cloak? I'll pay extra for a shiny version of the meowstic fusion. ^-^

QUOTE originally posted by lostfire

Hi Leon, could I please adopt your Psimouse Pichu for 125 GP if it's still available?
DemonCactus: alright so a regular meowstic version and a shiny meowstic version? I can do that ^^ - Lostfire: yep it's still avalible! you can send payment whenever your ready ^^
Come check it out! I make all sorts of adoptables and can do all sorts of stuff for art! Banner made by angelatos profile picture made by Rylee ☆ I use She/her or they/them pronouns, but you can use any pronouns really I don't care as long as your being respectful ^^
whismur's Avatarwhismur
Hey, cute art!! Would you be willing to make a skitty pumpkaboo fusion? Preferably with the skitty's body recolored to look like pumpkaboo and with pumpkaboo features. Would 100 GP work?
  • whismur time
  • arts
🦦 check out my pokefusion adopt and art shop! 🦦
pfp commissioned from faye

QUOTE originally posted by gizmonic

Hey, cute art!! Would you be willing to make a skitty pumpkaboo fusion? Preferably with the skitty's body recolored to look like pumpkaboo and with pumpkaboo features. Would 100 GP work?
totally! I am a tad bit behind, if you don't mind a little bit of a wait ^^
whismur's Avatarwhismur
Definitely don't mind a wait! Just let me know when to send payment.

QUOTE originally posted by gizmonic

Definitely don't mind a wait! Just let me know when to send payment.
will do, thank you!
Arubãpuppy's AvatarArubãpuppy
Hi, could I get a Espeon as Raiden Shogun from Genshin Impact for 70GP?
  • Hunt
  • TAB
  • TAB
  • TAB
  • TAB
  • Credits
Hatched 36, Shiny 0
WIP
WIP
WIP
WIP
Template/coding by Altered for my use only Background image from official Demon Slayer anime Avatar is from the official Kimetsu No Yaiba manga

QUOTE originally posted by Arubãpuppy

Hi, could I get a Espeon as Raiden Shogun from Genshin Impact for 70GP?
yep, can do!
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
Aaahhhhhh your art is just too amazing I can’t stop coming back!>w< I have a bit of a challenge for you! >:D Do you think you could manage a Ghost/Fire/Dark(tri type!) Reshiram/Yveltal fusion? Since it could be difficult,does 100k creds sound alright?I can’t wait to see what you come up with! :) Take your time,there is absolutely no rush! Thank you!

QUOTE originally posted by Kumokiri

Aaahhhhhh your art is just too amazing I can’t stop coming back!>w< I have a bit of a challenge for you! >:D Do you think you could manage a Ghost/Fire/Dark(tri type!) Reshiram/Yveltal fusion? Since it could be difficult,does 100k creds sound alright?I can’t wait to see what you come up with! :) Take your time,there is absolutely no rush! Thank you!
sure thing I will add it to the list. - To everyone else! this is the last request I'm taking till next Sunday (1/30)! I'm going to be busy with work, I will be finishing up prior commissions. if I become more free again as the week progresses I'll let you guys know.
Weebasaur's AvatarWeebasaur
May I grab Grey Wherfy Furret and Porygon-Z x Girafarig for 150 GP each please ^^ I can raise if you'd like! ^^/

Pages: 123··· 6970717273··· 199200201

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page