PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Leon's PWYW Art and Adopts (10/10 filled)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 6869707172··· 199200201

Arubãpuppy's AvatarArubãpuppy
Could I get a Squirtle themed as a pineapple (The shell like a pineapple while the body is also like a pineapple and some green pineapple leaves on its head.) and a Charmander themed as an orange(the fruit) (the body an orange color with faint orange fruit prints (like when you cut them open) for 50GP?
  • Hunt
  • TAB
  • TAB
  • TAB
  • TAB
  • Credits
Hatched 36, Shiny 0
WIP
WIP
WIP
WIP
Template/coding by Altered for my use only Background image from official Demon Slayer anime Avatar is from the official Kimetsu No Yaiba manga
Leon Albertus's AvatarLeon Albertus

QUOTE originally posted by Arubãpuppy

Could I get a Squirtle themed as a pineapple (The shell like a pineapple while the body is also like a pineapple and some green pineapple leaves on its head.) and a Charmander themed as an orange(the fruit) (the body an orange color with faint orange fruit prints (like when you cut them open) for 50GP?
sure I'll add it to my list! I'm a bit behind on drawings right now, so it may be a bit of a wait, are you okay with that?
Come check it out! I make all sorts of adoptables and can do all sorts of stuff for art! Banner made by angelatos profile picture made by Rylee ☆ I use She/her or they/them pronouns, but you can use any pronouns really I don't care as long as your being respectful ^^
xX-Aura-Xx's AvatarxX-Aura-Xx
Take your time, but for 150 gp can you do two separate drawings of a eevee*shinx fusion and a jolteon*luxray fuision. Could they be kind of electric and maybe confident looking.
Thank you Silver Raven for the amazing pfp! Character made by Plumy.

QUOTE originally posted by xX-Aura-Xx

Take your time, but for 150 gp can you do two separate drawings of a eevee*shinx fusion and a jolteon*luxray fuision. Could they be kind of electric and maybe confident looking.
sure thing!
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
Ahhhh I can’t stop coming back >v< Could I get a Ghost/Dark Mega Absol this time please?55kcreds Thank you!:3

QUOTE originally posted by Kumokiri

Ahhhh I can’t stop coming back >v< Could I get a Ghost/Dark Mega Absol this time please?55kcreds Thank you!:3
sure thing!
DemonCactus's AvatarDemonCactus
Hiya Leon! If you aren't too busy could I get 6 fusions? Glaceon X Froslass, (Glaceon as the base) Jolteon X Amphros (jolteon base) Shiny Marshadow X Cuebone (If you've still got the file! If not that's fine. ^^) Female Meowstic X Shiny Haunchcrow, (Meowstic base, basically just adding the big ol bird hat.) Houndoom X Absol X Darkarai (Absol base, Houndoom horns and tail with Darkarai markings/fluff) And a Poison type Vaporeon for 50k credits and a delta murcorw?
Finally figured out how to do this sweet cheese- Icon by Rylee! Go check out their art shop!!! Also wanting to show off some sprites I got on here ^^ All showcased are by Tøgê-kïss!
Made By Toge-kiss
Made By Toge-kiss
Made By Toge-kiss
Made By Toge-kiss
Made By Toge-kiss

QUOTE originally posted by DemonCactus

Hiya Leon! If you aren't too busy could I get 6 fusions? Glaceon X Froslass, (Glaceon as the base) Jolteon X Amphros (jolteon base) Shiny Marshadow X Cuebone (If you've still got the file! If not that's fine. ^^) Female Meowstic X Shiny Haunchcrow, (Meowstic base, basically just adding the big ol bird hat.) Houndoom X Absol X Darkarai (Absol base, Houndoom horns and tail with Darkarai markings/fluff) And a Poison type Vaporeon for 50k credits and a delta murcorw?
alright sounds good. I do still have the marshadow cubone picture! just got to switch up the colors a bit. did you want some wings added to that meowstic fusion?
DemonCactus's AvatarDemonCactus

QUOTE originally posted by Leon Albertus

QUOTE originally posted by DemonCactus

alright sounds good. I do still have the marshadow cubone picture! just got to switch up the colors a bit. did you want some wings added to that meowstic fusion?
Nope no wings, just the hat and maybe using the chest fluff as a cloak? I'll pay extra for a shiny version of the meowstic fusion. ^-^
lostfire's Avatarlostfire
Hi Leon, could I please adopt your Psimouse Pichu for 125 GP if it's still available?

Pages: 123··· 6869707172··· 199200201

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page