PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Leon's PWYW Art and Adopts (10/10 filled)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 6263646566··· 199200201

Leon Albertus's AvatarLeon Albertus

QUOTE originally posted by Kumokiri

Hi! I was wondering if you could draw a Dusk Forme Lycanroc fused with this precious bean? I’m thinking maybe 95,000 creds? I can raise if needed Thank you! :3 (Image is of Ranga,one of my favourite characters from my favourite anime!)
yep I can do that!
Come check it out! I make all sorts of adoptables and can do all sorts of stuff for art! Banner made by angelatos profile picture made by Rylee ☆ I use She/her or they/them pronouns, but you can use any pronouns really I don't care as long as your being respectful ^^
Oo is the skitty/Sobble fusion still available? I'd love to purchase them for 300gp if that works :D
Recent returnee; feel free to correct me ☆Avatar by catboybfs

QUOTE originally posted by SpiritKitty666

Oo is the skitty/Sobble fusion still available? I'd love to purchase them for 300gp if that works :D
sorry for such a late reply! yep it is! just send payment whenever your ready ^^
May I get a vicitni holding a victini mega stone with a happy expression? Like it's curled up kinda within like a big stone that looks like it's stone? I will pay in 30gp!
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

May I get a vicitni holding a victini mega stone with a happy expression? Like it's curled up kinda within like a big stone that looks like it's stone? I will pay in 30gp!
yep I can do that!
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
I’m back already lol I loved the Dusk LycanRanga,so I was wondering if you could do Ranga(again),but this time fused with Rockruff,Midday Lycanroc and midnight Lycanroc?(three separate fusions) Whether you do them all in the same picture or separately is up to you! Is 95,000 creds per LycanRanga/RangaRuff okay? Thank you! :D

QUOTE originally posted by Kumokiri

I’m back already lol I loved the Dusk LycanRanga,so I was wondering if you could do Ranga(again),but this time fused with Rockruff,Midday Lycanroc and midnight Lycanroc?(three separate fusions) Whether you do them all in the same picture or separately is up to you! Is 95,000 creds per LycanRanga/RangaRuff okay? Thank you! :D
yep that's fine, I'll have those done later for you!
InHystericz's AvatarInHystericz
Hello ^^ Would you be able to draw this character? Does 300k cr sound fair?
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus WondersTrade Shop LF: Shattered Psyche
Score: 26

QUOTE originally posted by InHystericz

Hello ^^ Would you be able to draw this character? Does 300k cr sound fair?
yeah I should be able to do that! and yep that sounds fine ^^
Arubãpuppy's AvatarArubãpuppy
Hi could a galaxy themed Espeon and a piece of Silva for 70GP? (2 seperate pieces)
  • Hunt
  • TAB
  • TAB
  • TAB
  • TAB
  • Credits
Hatched 36, Shiny 0
WIP
WIP
WIP
WIP
Template/coding by Altered for my use only Background image from official Demon Slayer anime Avatar is from the official Kimetsu No Yaiba manga

Pages: 123··· 6263646566··· 199200201

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page