PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Leon's PWYW Art and Adopts (10/10 filled)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 6162636465··· 199200201

Hiya Leon could I order a drawing of a heracross Animal Crossing heracross and a anthro her across based off of fancy jewel beetle or strawberries? I love beetles :D I'm planning on getting a tarantula for my room haha
Leon Albertus's AvatarLeon Albertus

QUOTE originally posted by Applebeecupcake

Hello! I would like to adopt the Tord Vulpix for 500 Cr, I could raise it if you want :) (I am a huge eddsworld fan lol.)

QUOTE originally posted by LadyRoseQuartz

Hiya Leon could I order a drawing of a heracross Animal Crossing heracross and a anthro her across based off of fancy jewel beetle or strawberries? I love beetles :D I'm planning on getting a tarantula for my room haha
Applebeecupcake: of course! that that amount us fine ^^ Just send payment whenever your ready and I'll get him sent over for you :) - LadyRoseQuartz: I just want to make sure I got this correctly, do you want three different heracross drawings (one regular, one animal crossing, one anthro?) Did you want them all based on jewel bettele/strawberry? Just want to be sure I know exactly what you want ^^
Come check it out! I make all sorts of adoptables and can do all sorts of stuff for art! Banner made by angelatos profile picture made by Rylee ☆ I use She/her or they/them pronouns, but you can use any pronouns really I don't care as long as your being respectful ^^
If the Mallow Prince is still up to adopt, how much for him?
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

he is, and however much you'd be okay with paying! as long as it's at least the minimum amount I'll accept on anything (5,000 credits or 5 gp)

QUOTE originally posted by Leon Albertus

he is, and however much you'd be okay with paying! as long as it's at least the minimum amount I'll accept on anything (5,000 credits or 5 gp)
May I buy him for 50gp?

May I buy him for 50gp?
of course! just send payment whenever your ready and I'll send the link right after ^^
I don't know about this one but could I get an artwork of a Ninetales(Alolan and Kantonian) and Chandelure fusion for an albino rockruff? If you want a specific ones you can look in my fields or here! (Draw it however you want!)

I don't know about this one but could I get an artwork of a Ninetales(Alolan and Kantonian) and Chandelure fusion for an albino rockruff? If you want a specific ones you can look in my fields or here! (Draw it however you want!)
of course! but just so I know exactly what you want it's a fusion between both nintetales and chandelure in one drawing correct? not two separate drawings for each ninetales?

of course! but just so I know exactly what you want it's a fusion between both nintetales and chandelure in one drawing correct? not two separate drawings for each ninetales?
Yep! And if that is too difficult just the alolan one! Just tell me which rockruff you choose from my fields.
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
Hi! I was wondering if you could draw a Dusk Forme Lycanroc fused with this precious bean? I’m thinking maybe 95,000 creds? I can raise if needed Thank you! :3 (Image is of Ranga,one of my favourite characters from my favourite anime!)

Pages: 123··· 6162636465··· 199200201

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page