PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Leon's PWYW Art and Adopts (10/10 filled)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 6061626364··· 199200201

Lord Celery's AvatarLord Celery
Could I get the Golem/Runerigus and the Golett/Minior adopts? And if possible could I also get an evolution for the Golett/Minior Their designs are so cool!!! I'll pay 500GP if that's fair to you :D
Leon Albertus's AvatarLeon Albertus

QUOTE originally posted by Lord Celery

Could I get the Golem/Runerigus and the Golett/Minior adopts? And if possible could I also get an evolution for the Golett/Minior Their designs are so cool!!! I'll pay 500GP if that's fair to you :D
Sure thing! You can either pay for the adopts now, or I can put them on hold and you can pay for everything once you approve of the commissioned piece!
Come check it out! I make all sorts of adoptables and can do all sorts of stuff for art! Banner made by angelatos profile picture made by Rylee ☆ I use She/her or they/them pronouns, but you can use any pronouns really I don't care as long as your being respectful ^^
Lord Celery's AvatarLord Celery

QUOTE originally posted by Leon Albertus

QUOTE originally posted by Lord Celery

Sure thing! You can either pay for the adopts now, or I can put them on hold and you can pay for everything once you approve of the commissioned piece!
I'll wait for you to finish
BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
hi! i need new refs for some pokemon + cat roleplay characters! below are the descriptions: - Malakai is a large luxray who lives within the mountain forests. He's fatherly and often serves as a protector to those who need it but if you mess with those cares about, he has an ultimately short patience. - Viola has the same colors as a rockruff but has the ribbons of a suicune and a short light brown mane surrounding her throat. - Holly is a fennekin that has maganium colors, green colored leaf cuff-looking markings around her wrists, and pink and green flowers growing throughout her pelt. - Ashen has a normal houndoom body except she has leaf cuffs around her ankles and a bit of leaves growing out of her chest. - Sedgestar - short furred cream classic tabby with mid white w/ hazel eyes; Two bine branches rest behind her right ear. - Snailpaw (Bunnoblizzard) - medium furred albino tom w/ bright blue eyes; sun-sensitive skin. Will pay 350 GP total for the six of them!
iceycrushed on cs made my avatar for my use only!! <3

QUOTE originally posted by BunnoBlizzard

hi! i need new refs for some pokemon + cat roleplay characters! below are the descriptions: - Malakai is a large luxray who lives within the mountain forests. He's fatherly and often serves as a protector to those who need it but if you mess with those cares about, he has an ultimately short patience. - Viola has the same colors as a rockruff but has the ribbons of a suicune and a short light brown mane surrounding her throat. - Holly is a fennekin that has maganium colors, green colored leaf cuff-looking markings around her wrists, and pink and green flowers growing throughout her pelt. - Ashen has a normal houndoom body except she has leaf cuffs around her ankles and a bit of leaves growing out of her chest. - Sedgestar - short furred cream classic tabby with mid white w/ hazel eyes; Two bine branches rest behind her right ear. - Snailpaw (Bunnoblizzard) - medium furred albino tom w/ bright blue eyes; sun-sensitive skin. Will pay 350 GP total for the six of them!
Alright I can do all of those!
DemonCactus's AvatarDemonCactus
Just spotted that shiny fusion adopt- Could I nab them for a delta nincada?
Finally figured out how to do this sweet cheese- Icon by Rylee! Go check out their art shop!!! Also wanting to show off some sprites I got on here ^^ All showcased are by Tøgê-kïss!
Made By Toge-kiss
Made By Toge-kiss
Made By Toge-kiss
Made By Toge-kiss
Made By Toge-kiss

QUOTE originally posted by DemonCactus

Just spotted that shiny fusion adopt- Could I nab them for a delta nincada?
yep, just send it over when you are ready and I'll get you the link! - *edit!* I'm not taking anymore commission requests till tuesday (1/11) heading home for the weekend. All current requests will be finished before I leave.
DemonCactus's AvatarDemonCactus
Hi hi again! ^-^ If you're taking comissions again, could I get some more eeveelution fusions? A Leafeon and roserade fusion (Shiny roserade features) and an Umbreon and Darkrai fusion, along with a Shiny Ninetails, (normal)Marshadow and (normal)Cubone fusion? (Skull ontop of the head, maybe whispy shadows along the tails/feet?) For 15 gp and 10k credits?

QUOTE originally posted by DemonCactus

Hi hi again! ^-^ If you're taking comissions again, could I get some more eeveelution fusions? A Leafeon and roserade fusion (Shiny roserade features) and an Umbreon and Darkrai fusion, along with a Shiny Ninetails, (normal)Marshadow and (normal)Cubone fusion? (Skull ontop of the head, maybe whispy shadows along the tails/feet?) For 15 gp and 10k credits?
i am and I can do all of these! I'll have then all ready for you some time tomorrow ^^
Hello! I would like to adopt the Tord Vulpix for 500 Cr, I could raise it if you want :) (I am a huge eddsworld fan lol.)
Please, ignore the fact that I'm still Junior even though I've been in this place for 2+ years- NEVERMIND-- I'M A SENIOR NOW YAAAAY!

Pages: 123··· 6061626364··· 199200201

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page