PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Leon's PWYW Art and Adopts (4/4 filled)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > Leon's PWYW Art and Adopts (4/4 filled) >

BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
master.pngb.png
hi! i need new refs for some pokemon + cat roleplay characters! below are the descriptions: - Malakai is a large luxray who lives within the mountain forests. He's fatherly and often serves as a protector to those who need it but if you mess with those cares about, he has an ultimately short patience. - Viola has the same colors as a rockruff but has the ribbons of a suicune and a short light brown mane surrounding her throat. - Holly is a fennekin that has maganium colors, green colored leaf cuff-looking markings around her wrists, and pink and green flowers growing throughout her pelt. - Ashen has a normal houndoom body except she has leaf cuffs around her ankles and a bit of leaves growing out of her chest. - Sedgestar - short furred cream classic tabby with mid white w/ hazel eyes; Two bine branches rest behind her right ear. - Snailpaw (Bunnoblizzard) - medium furred albino tom w/ bright blue eyes; sun-sensitive skin. Will pay 350 GP total for the six of them!
iceycrushed on cs made my avatar for my use only!! <3
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page