PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Leon's PWYW Art and Adopts (10/10 filled)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 6364656667··· 199200201

BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
hey hey!! i'd like some more refs for my warriors characters <3 - Lightclimb - semi-short-furred cream mackerel tabby - unamed - brown tabby kitten reference - Nightorchid - blue mackerel tabby reference for a total of 150K Credits? ^^
iceycrushed on cs made my avatar for my use only!! <3
Leon Albertus's AvatarLeon Albertus

QUOTE originally posted by Arubãpuppy

Hi could a galaxy themed Espeon and a piece of Silva for 70GP? (2 seperate pieces)

QUOTE originally posted by BunnoBlizzard

hey hey!! i'd like some more refs for my warriors characters <3 - Lightclimb - semi-short-furred cream mackerel tabby - unamed - brown tabby kitten reference - Nightorchid - blue mackerel tabby reference for a total of 150K Credits? ^^
Arubãpuppy: alright I can do both of those! - BunnoBlizzard: alright I can do those!
Come check it out! I make all sorts of adoptables and can do all sorts of stuff for art! Banner made by angelatos profile picture made by Rylee ☆ I use She/her or they/them pronouns, but you can use any pronouns really I don't care as long as your being respectful ^^
Arubãpuppy's AvatarArubãpuppy
Back again, love your art! Could I get a piece of Quartz, an Espeon with open angle wings, and a Espeon and Diancy fusion with Espeon as the base for 100GP? I might have a slight obsession with Espeon...
  • Hunt
  • TAB
  • TAB
  • TAB
  • TAB
  • Credits
Hatched 36, Shiny 0
WIP
WIP
WIP
WIP
Template/coding by Altered for my use only Background image from official Demon Slayer anime Avatar is from the official Kimetsu No Yaiba manga

QUOTE originally posted by Arubãpuppy

Back again, love your art! Could I get a piece of Quartz, an Espeon with open angle wings, and a Espeon and Diancy fusion with Espeon as the base for 100GP? I might have a slight obsession with Espeon...
of course! they won't be done until tomorrow though, if your okay with a little bit of a wait ^^
Iceland's AvatarIceland
Hi, it's me again =D

Comissions

1st: Fennekin as Him 2nd: Houndoom as him
Payment: S/A Shinx and Credits ^^ Thank you for read!
  • -
    Wick
  • -
    Chic
Name: Icey/Wick I share IP with my sibling Hyuse Bad Container in IDV, Good Student (busy at much) Secretly i am "Prisoner" Lil Balsa =P
Current Avatar: By: @ghostpetrichor_ on twitter FTU Credits: . MY SHOP:KING OF THE BEASTS OPEN NOW!
Progress to level 4
40.68% Dark Gem progress
Tamakoma - 2 stan!! Well, Ru out i will play with trainer see ya! (Art By: Gaelson)
credits

credits

Code & Divider @RAINB0W Background Image @Unsplash Bouncing Pixels @Nunka

QUOTE originally posted by Iceland

Hi, it's me again =D

Comissions

1st: Fennekin as Him 2nd: Houndoom as him
Payment: S/A Shinx and Credits ^^ Thank you for read!
can do! there is a little bit of a wait, just to let you know
I'd love to get a normal Milotic with the tail wrapped around it's mega stone and it like going up to like half a heart, with maybe a rain effect around it with a relaxed face on it. I will pay with a S/A rockruff of your choice or any from my second field! As for the wait I don't mind, take your time on the artworks!
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

I'd love to get a normal Milotic with the tail wrapped around it's mega stone and it like going up to like half a heart, with maybe a rain effect around it with a relaxed face on it. I will pay with a S/A rockruff of your choice or an albino Sandile you choose! As for the wait I don't mind, take your time on the artworks!
ooh that sounds lovely, can't wait till I get to them ^^
xX-Aura-Xx's AvatarxX-Aura-Xx
25 gp for maractite numel?
Thank you Silver Raven for the amazing pfp! Character made by Plumy.

QUOTE originally posted by xX-Aura-Xx

25 gp for maractite numel?
sure thing! just send payment whenever your ready ^^

Pages: 123··· 6364656667··· 199200201

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page