PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Vivillon Breeders Directory

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 678910

sylver's Avatarsylver
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Sylver Pattern: river Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: no but i'll hatch my pattern for anyone who wants it, just pm me ^^ Other: i'm hatching a bunch of scatterbugs right now for the tourney so if i happen to get a shiny or albino (or melan but unlikely) i would be interested in swapping for the fancy pattern!
syl, he/him, adult
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: JustCallMeMochi Pattern: Monsoon Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: The Trinket Trove Other: i just finished my first hunt of it but i will take orders for s/a any time and try my best to get to them! just send me a message if i'm not hunting it and let me know you're looking for an s/a. i have free monsoon scatterbugs in my free fields!

Mochi ✪ 21 ✪ they/he/kit

Your local catboy hoarding quirky, bashful, and docile mons!
500/500
Odds and Ends - Orthrus' - My Guide

Type Race and Hunts!

Score: 4466
Made by LycanKai
Current Hunt: Orthworm! Most Recent Melan: Nincada!
Coded by Me! Credits
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: FlammableHippie Pattern: Ocean Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: Nah Other: I'd appreciate cr or maybe a trade for my time
Addonia's AvatarAddonia
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username:Addonia Pattern: Polar Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: Shop is located here Other: I am interested in S/A pattern swaps for sassy/lonely/naughty S/A pattern swaps. Please PM me about this. Optional: Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: Yes I am always returning to melan hunting it and I currently have a saved chain of over 8k and I plan to continue to return to it often. I do not have any melans for swapping at the moment but I am happy to have a wait list. I also don't mind nature hunting if you're willing to do the same. I am in need of all melan patterns except Polar and Pokeball of sassy, naughty, or lonely nature. Patterns with an * indicate pending offers.
Visit my shop for shiny hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Like free stuff? Visit my raffle thread! Have you lost a loved one? Want a S/A to memorialize their memory? Check out my free memorial/remembrance service offered through my journal: here
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Foiry Pattern: Continental Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: n/a Other: I don't mind doing pattern swaps, although it is primarily for your benefit as I am not actively collecting Vivillon! Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: I have a chain paused at 5ish thousand that I'll resume once I regain Arceus rank. Will update when I continue the hunt, and will then offer melan exchanges.
Anonymous52's AvatarAnonymous52
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Anonymous52 Pattern: Polar Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: Not Yet Other: Willing to hatch for others, just DM me. Don't have shiny, albino and melans yet, but willing to trade once I do Open to Melan trading for any pattern (once I get Melans), planning on melan hunting
doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: goodmorningblue Pattern: Meadow Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: Yes, right here! Other: I'm currently S/A-hunting Scatterbug through this upcoming Type Race, all of which will be for sale at my shop. Might hunt it again in the future if there's enough interest!

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Corkscrew Crash! Type Race Score: 560
Zoyameow's AvatarZoyameow

QUOTE originally posted by Lawless

• Welcome
  • Patterns
  • Other

Welcome to the Vivillon Breeders Directory!

If you would like to find out your pattern, get a Scatterbug egg from anywhere and hatch it, then level it up and evolve it! Vivillon patterns are decided by who hatches the egg. When you are listed, your username and if you are intersted in melan swaps please specify in your post. Please keep your post up to date! The usernames will lead to the post that you made with your details. This way, people can just check your post if you are currently or planning on hunting and message you from there. This prevents broken profiles if people get name changes or unwanted asks. To contribute to this Guide, please copy and fill out the form below.
[b][u]I'd like to contribute to your Guide![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pattern:[/b] [b]Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?:[/b] [b]Other:[/b] (This is a good spot to put if you are interested in shiny/albino swaps or are planning on doing it or are currently doing it. As well as if you're willing to hatch patterns for people currently.) Optional: [b]Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns:[/b] *Note: Please keep this very updated. If you are taking a break/not planning to hunt it for awhile, let people know.

Rules

🦋 All PFQ Rules Apply 🦋 Please find out your pattern before posting about your pattern! 🦋 If you would like to link a shop, please actually offer Scatterbug and Vivillon, either as current hunts, planned hunts, or just willing to hatch as people ask. 🦋 If you change your username or want to remove your shop, feel free to PM me or post just saying that you've changed something. 🦋 Fill out the entire form. Please don't just post your pattern and nothing else.
Collecting CSS Rosetta22 made a great table for Vivillon collecting! You can find it here
code by Svetty | Vivillon are official art
I need a Male Vivillon
Voxeu-The-Bee's AvatarVoxeu-The-Bee
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Voxeu-The-Bee Pattern: Polar Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: Nope Other: Willing to hatch patterns/do a S/A hunt if wanted please pm Optional: Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: Yes, only after I get a poke radar though. Any other pattern would be a good exchange. :3
[align=center] Name: Ramsey Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]
Spirit438's AvatarSpirit438
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Spirit438 Pattern: Elegant Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: None atm Other: I will probably do some hunts in the future, but I don't have either radar yet, so I want to wait until I have at least one of them before I do.

Pages: 123··· 678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page