PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Vivillon Breeders Directory

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Lawless's AvatarLawless
  • Welcome
  • Patterns
  • Other

Welcome to the Vivillon Breeders Directory!

If you would like to find out your pattern, get a Scatterbug egg from anywhere and hatch it, then level it up and evolve it! Vivillon patterns are decided by who hatches the egg. When you are listed, your username and if you are intersted in melan swaps please specify in your post. Please keep your post up to date! The usernames will lead to the post that you made with your details. This way, people can just check your post if you are currently or planning on hunting and message you from there. This prevents broken profiles if people get name changes or unwanted asks. To contribute to this Guide, please copy and fill out the form below.
[b][u]I'd like to contribute to your Guide![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pattern:[/b] [b]Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?:[/b] [b]Other:[/b] (This is a good spot to put if you are interested in shiny/albino swaps or are planning on doing it or are currently doing it. As well as if you're willing to hatch patterns for people currently.) Optional: [b]Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns:[/b] *Note: Please keep this very updated. If you are taking a break/not planning to hunt it for awhile, let people know.

Rules

🦋 All PFQ Rules Apply 🦋 Please find out your pattern before posting about your pattern! 🦋 If you would like to link a shop, please actually offer Scatterbug and Vivillon, either as current hunts, planned hunts, or just willing to hatch as people ask. 🦋 If you change your username or want to remove your shop, feel free to PM me or post just saying that you've changed something. 🦋 Fill out the entire form. Please don't just post your pattern and nothing else.
Collecting CSS Rosetta22 made a great table for Vivillon collecting! You can find it here
code by Svetty | Vivillon are official art
Jayden | Ghost | Vivillon Enthusiast
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 96 — Locked
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +1,908,165
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
x 4 / 200
Collecting for Koko hunt!
x 9 / 1000
Collecting for Articuno hunt!
Svetty's AvatarSvetty
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Svetty Pattern: Ocean Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: No, I lost my high chain, but I may be willing to discuss S/A/M options. Other: Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: Marine, Modern, Sandstorm, Archipelago. (Willing to buy them too!)
Svetty She/They Sableye enthusiast
Ice Rock

Ice Rock

Special Evolution Item

[LEGACY] A sphere of ice that seems to freeze air around it.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +9,385,906
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
DarkGhost
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Moss Rock

Moss Rock

Special Evolution Item

[LEGACY] A sphere that's alive with vegetation.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Borealis Lantern

Borealis Lantern

Summon Item

A magical lantern that casts rainbow-coloured light from its flame. This light is rumoured to attract Bunbori's interest.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,199,283
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Buying 20zc each.
x 23 / 1,000
FatalDubstep's AvatarFatalDubstep
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: FatalDubstep Pattern: Archipelago Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: Mine once I start the hunt Other: I'm starting a massive melan hunt for scatterbug in 1-2 weeks depending on the supplier (starting after I get arceus, and I only need a few more ultra beast eggs). By massive I mean like 10+ melans (because I thought it be a good idea to do that, and it's too late to rescind offers for melan swaps so... xd) edit: I've already got a couple patterns lined up for swap (Ocean, Jungle, Sun, Fancy, High Plains, Elegant, Sandstorm, Continental, Modern, Icy Snow, and Garden. So any patterns you don't see here I'll consider swapping for, but please keep in mind that I'm already due for a lot couple melans so yeah) I'm taking and will be taking hunt spots for S/A/(M) scatterbug in my shop, or I'll make a trade thread Thanks for making this directory! Many of the previous ones that I've seen are either inactive or don't gain a lot of traction, but this one looks beautifully done and I hope it stays around :)
Avatar made by Acopytopy for my use only. My precious melans:
SeeyaLater's AvatarSeeyaLater
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Gest Pattern: Meadow Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: no ;< Other: it’s a planned hunt and I would be down for swaps. Also you and Svetty smell bad
Marauder87's AvatarMarauder87
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Marauder87 Pattern: Ocean Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: Other: I am interested in collecting all patterns A/S. I dont have any to trade atm. (hunt is planned, dunno when exactly)
QueenDiancie's AvatarQueenDiancie
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: QueenDiancie Pattern: Archipelago Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: I have a hunt shop here Other: I do eventually plan on doing a hunt for melans <3
Go Team Breakneck Blitz! -> Score: 0
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +7,497,533
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Lv. 100 — +8,459,522
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Avatar by TikiKat, for my use only
Animaltamer7's AvatarAnimaltamer7
Didn't notice the old was deleted until now I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Animaltamer7 Pattern: Pokeball Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: None Other: I'm willing to hatch patterns for anyone interested.
Lawless's AvatarLawless
Yeah, the old one wasn't active so I asked if I could make a new one, gonna take a bit to rebuild it since a lot of people don't know a new one was made and stuff but I plan to keep it updated for along time :D
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: LunaOokami Pattern: Garden Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: Sorta, I have one here. Other: I don't always keep my shop up to date but my PM's are always open so feel free to just ask either at my shop or via pm. Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: I'm in the process of hunting Scatter however I'm not taking any more spots until I've filled a few of them but I'm happy to take note if someone PM's me and I can let them know once I have a spot open. Because of this I don't know what patterns I need.
Buying swords of ruin @ 70zc Send trade or post here
alphias's Avataralphias
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: AlphaSnowdust Pattern: Modern Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: None Other: I’m willing to hatch Modern scatterbugs for others, as long as I’m not currently hunting a Pokémon at the current second. I more than likely have at least one Modern ready to swap for any pattern though.
They/Them • -8 PFQ Time TR Score: 375

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page