PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Vivillon Breeders Directory

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 78910

I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username:Aquariusfox125 Pattern: Elegant Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: My Trade Shop Other:Am always willing to hatch patterns for people, also have a hatch chain of over 2000 for people that would like melans
I sell Box Boxes, custom melan hunts, S/A/M, gems, and summons! My Pop-Up Box Shop!
x 43/500
Pfp made by me :) Meltan's Shop, they have boxbox hunts, S/A pokes, rentals, currency trades, and more :)!
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: ALeafOnTheWind Pattern: River Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: Nope Other: I'll be on the Bug team for August. If there's interest, I can hunt Scatterbug and swap any extras!
Chain: 63
2/2 2/2 0
TR Nov/23: 0 Firefly Journal : Art+BBCode Shop : Avatar by Fay
yautjan's Avataryautjan
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: yautjan Pattern: Savanna Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: ♀♂Ø Yaut's Rare Pair Resources (& more) Ø♂♀ Other: I have a field full of S/A Savanna Pattern - I'll be returning to this hunt eventually as well and might be interested in melan-swapping
PeepinBones's AvatarPeepinBones
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: PeepinBones Pattern: River Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: N Other: Willing to trade/gift patterns!

Peep | She/Her | 22

Hobby Artist, lizard Momma to 3 Fibromyalgia and Hypermobility Fighter
Journal ToyhouseFlight Risingcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Myself Signature Pagedoll @Myself
Type Race Score; 1289
Meloettas's AvatarMeloettas
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Meloettas Pattern: Garden Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: I have a trade shop here! Other: I am always offering shiny/albino swaps, when I have the specials in stock to trade! You can check my trade shop for the patterns that I still need! Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: I will be melan hunting for swaps, so far the only melan I have is my self-hatched garden pattern, so I am looking for all other patterns! I'm currently hunting scatterbug!
i have an art shop thread here and a shop thread here for buying specials in my uft fields! 75 / 500, buying at 35zc per
Score: 0
BlueBlissey's AvatarBlueBlissey
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: BlueBlissey Pattern: River pattern! Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: Blue Blissey's Villa is my shop! Other: Not currently doing a scatterbug hunt but I do still have a shiny and albino scatterbug and spewpa to trade for a pattern i dont have yet. Will be doing hunts in the future and if I'm not currently hunting anything I'm always happy to hatch an egg to give away a pattern. C: Optional: Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: I intend to have a living dex for regular, shiny, albino and melan dexes so I would love to have melan dex trades open! I don't have any right now but I'll keep this updated with any I get in the future.

Stan || Blue - 27 - He/Him

Check out My Shops + Journal!
x 56/500
The Villa! The Garden! The Storage Area!
Lv. 100 — +15,078,513
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 0%
Adamant nature
Lv. 100 — +10,598,753
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugPoison
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Click us to learn about our species!
Maya's AvatarMaya
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Maya Pattern: Marine Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: I don't have a shop, but I will keep any in my UFT trade fields of 3k eggs. Other: I'm wanting to get s/a of the Vivillon patterns I am missing, and am happy to buy with gp or zc. I'm planning a hunt soon to gather a handful of s/a Meadow bugs to swap with, for people that prefer that. My missing ones can be seen in my journal! Optional: Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: I don't have plans to melan hunt my pattern, but I would hunt one in exchange for a melan Pokeball pattern of Jolly/Timid/Naive nature.
Nothing is impossible - improbable, unlikely, but never impossible. Avvie by Me! <3
Looking to trade Vivillon patterns. I didn't know that the pattern depended on the breeder. I have tundra pattern for those interested.
Fenny's AvatarFenny
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Fenny Pattern: Tundra Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: Not at the moment Other: I'm planning on starting a Shiny Living Dex in the future, and once I begin I'll be up for shiny trading so I can get one of each Vivillon pattern. I'll most likely be starting as soon as I can, but I'm stuck in Shiny Bezerell Purgatory so I have no idea how soon that'll be.
I don't remember anything. Fenny - all pronouns - Sorry if I seem rude on forums I talk pretty straightforward to people I don't know and as a result occasionally forget to say 'please' or 'thank you' </3 Come check out my art store! For a small price of Pokefarm-exclusive currency you can get a Pokemon sprite of your choosing that's recolored to match a pride flag, also of your choosing!(currently deleted)
Reiswaffle's AvatarReiswaffle
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Reiswaffle Pattern: Sandstorm Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: Saved for later Other: Saved for later
Profile Pic commisioned by Raine

Pages: 123··· 78910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page