PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Vivillon Breeders Directory

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345··· 8910

MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: MerpleSerple Pattern: Jungle Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: My shop has hunt spots where you can order a Scatterbug hunt for either Shiny or Albino mons! (Any melan spots/swaps will be tentative, but kept in mind for future hunts!) Other: I can be requested to hatch a Scatterbug very easily for free, though I may have to wait if I'm hunting something. I also want to collect the other patterns, and am open to swapping as well. (Here is a post of my progress!) Optional: Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: Yes, I'm very interested in melan swapping! I plan on hunting more melans in the future, and will be looking to get the rest of the patterns. (I also usually hatch Scatterbugs when bug gem hunting!)
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
2/226 hatched! S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
0 points this month! Planned hunts:
Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Sandslash666 Pattern: High Plain Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: This is my trade shop where requests can be made im normally hunting one poke or another but happy to go to Scatter in-between the other hunts :3 Other: Not really interested in shiny or albino swaps as i have my collection in both of those but i am willing to hunt s/a for people :3 Optional: Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: Defeintly looking for other melan patters and am happy to hunt a melan of my pattern for swaps (or if anyone just wants to buy my pattern in mela) You can view what patterns im after melan wise in my journal

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 13 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
strexcorpz's Avatarstrexcorpz
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: STREXCORPZ Pattern: River Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: no, not yet, at least! :) Other: i'm planning on doing a scatterbug hunt sometime soon, maybe after my solosis hunt! :) if you're interested, don't be afraid to pm me!
Clairefairy's AvatarClairefairy
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Clairefairy Pattern: Pokeball Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: N/A Other: I'd love to albino swap for sure, but I would be a bit pickier when melan swapping. Optional: Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: My chain is at 3.4k so I don't mind resuming it at some point if needed; I would love to swap for a melan meadow, polar, tundra, elegant, icy snow (this one is my fav).
Currently buying: × 238 / 500 × 22 / 400 Avatar by Breepi Signature by AnkokuFlare
DDDrex's AvatarDDDrex
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Drax-Andros Pattern: Marine Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: none Other: would love to S/A/M swap for other patterns that i cannot hatch Optional: Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: not planning on melan hunting yet, i'm still saving up for a pokeradar but will soon, pls check about me for updates on that, will swap for any patternother than my own
Score: 0
Lv. 50 — 2,940 / 7,651
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugElectric
Happiness 50%
Jolly nature
Lv. 34 — 1,394 / 3,571
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugElectric
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Sun Jewel

Sun Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A little jewel that flickers with a warm glow.

Sells for 325

Lv. 56 — 7,199 / 9,577
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
Negativ's AvatarNegativ
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Negativ Pattern: Sun Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: Nope Other: If you want the [Sun] pattern, I'll gladly trade for your pattern! :) At the moment I have a S/A hunt going, would love to trade for any other pattern. Just send me a pm- as of now, I have 3 Shiny/ 1 Albino spare! Optional: Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: not at the moment
OnyxianDrake's AvatarOnyxianDrake
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Onyks Pattern: Pokeball Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: None Other: I am open to hatching a pattern if asked, but if I'm Shiny Hunting it will require an egg pass or have to wait. I have all patterns, but would be up for swapping for a pokemon I want/need for breeding.
Unforget's AvatarUnforget
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Unforget Pattern: Marine Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: Nope Other: I am trying to collect all forms (only just started), I’d love to trade a Marine for other forms (check my Butterfly Garden field for what I currently have, it’s not many, or just PM me to ask), please feel free to send me a message!
SpookPunk's AvatarSpookPunk
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: SpookLoops Pattern: Marine Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: N/A Other: Not planning to shiny-hunt Vivillon anytime soon but it is a possibility! I'm open to hatching this pattern for anyone who wants it
Score: 799
monca2014's Avatarmonca2014
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: monca2014 Pattern: Marine Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: Not yet. Other: Gonna try make a shiny and melan hunt for this pattern when got everything I need for it. Optional: Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: Yes for both. But not for now (collecting everything I need for it.) *Note: Please keep this very updated. You will get a by your name showing you're interested in swapping.

Pages: 12345··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page