PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Vivillon Breeders Directory

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345678910

Svetty's AvatarSvetty

QUOTE originally posted by JüstÇârl

QUOTE originally posted by Lil-Peanut

@justcarl Each user has only 1 vivillon pattern. If you're unsure of your pattern, hatch a scatterbug egg. Once that scatterbug evolves into vivillon, that is your pattern.
well I'm in hunt and don't have a egg pass and I really like the icy snow one but I'll try to hatch one
As Peanut said you will have to hatch a scatterbug egg yourself and it will evolve into your pattern (it does not matter who bred it, as long as you hatched it, it will be your pattern). Pattern is random so even if you like icy snow it might not be that pattern. Please edit your post with the appropriate pattern when you find out so the directory can have you added under the right pattern. :)
Svetty She/They Sableye enthusiast
Ice Rock

Ice Rock

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

[LEGACY] A sphere of ice that seems to freeze air around it.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +9,430,957
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkGhost
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Moss Rock

Moss Rock

Special Evolution Item

[LEGACY] A sphere that's alive with vegetation.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Borealis Lantern

Borealis Lantern

Summon Item

A magical lantern that casts rainbow-coloured light from its flame. This light is rumoured to attract Bunbori's interest.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,240,925
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Buying 20zc each.
x 23 / 1,000
JüstÇârl's AvatarJüstÇârl

QUOTE originally posted by Svetty

QUOTE originally posted by JüstÇârl

QUOTE originally posted by Lil-Peanut

@justcarl Each user has only 1 vivillon pattern. If you're unsure of your pattern, hatch a scatterbug egg. Once that scatterbug evolves into vivillon, that is your pattern.
well I'm in hunt and don't have a egg pass and I really like the icy snow one but I'll try to hatch one
As Peanut said you will have to hatch a scatterbug egg yourself and it will evolve into your pattern (it does not matter who bred it, as long as you hatched it, it will be your pattern). Pattern is random so even if you like icy snow it might not be that pattern. Please edit your post with the appropriate pattern when you find out so the directory can have you added under the right pattern. :)
well I sacrifice my Credits to buy an egg pass and successfully hatch one so I'm just waiting it to evolve I'll edit my post once it has evolve =]
JustCarl • He/Him • Aquarius If you give me wings, I will soar for you even if this whole land sinks down to the water. If you give me a sword, I will fight for you even if this whole sky shoots through with your light... - Ichigo Kurosaki
Rosetta22's AvatarRosetta22
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username:Rosetta22 Pattern:Elegent Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: No, but Pms welcome! Other:Plan on doing a hunt later on. Still doing a different hunt though. I also usually have other patterns for free.
  • Sprites
  • Fav Eevees
  • Babies
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: kjokjo75 Pattern: Monsoon Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: not at this time Other: Thanks for hosting this.
VENKØ's AvatarVENKØ
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Venko (VENKØ) Pattern: Continental Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: No, I'm a little too new for that ^^; Just DM me. Other: I already have one available, hoping to have a lot more up once the Type Race ends. If you have, please donate a Flabebe or a Vivillion type I don't have yet! (see fields)
Dracanea's AvatarDracanea
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Dracanea Pattern: Icy Snow Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: No, I'm open to DMs! Just hmu anytime Other: I'm open to a s/a/m hunt, but I have a few others planned first so its low priority. Feel free to ask in DMs and I'll work on it!
EclipsedRose's AvatarEclipsedRose
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: EclipsedRose Pattern: River Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: None but PMs are open! Other: I want to collect them all!! My current collection can be found in my 'Kaleidoscope' field here https://pokefarm.com/fields/EclipsedRose
Marilu's AvatarMarilu
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Marilu Pattern: Sandstorm Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: I do not have a Trade Shop, BUT I do have interest in breeding and trading Vivillon. Please PM me so we can help eachother with our collections! Other: Always hunting for Vivillon I don't yet have.
Dolly's AvatarDolly
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username:Dolly Pattern:Continental Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?:Not at this moment Other:Yes I would be interested in swapping Shiny/Albino/Melanistic Optional: Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: Yes Patterns I am Missing: Archipelago , Elegant , Fancy , Garden , High Plains , Icy Snow , Jungle , Marine , Meadow , Modern , Monsoon , Ocean , Pokeball , Polar , River , Sandstorm , Savannah , Sun , Tundra I will keep this list of patterns I do not have updated. Hunt Started 19/19 Shiny (ready for swaps) 18/19 Albino 0/19 Melans
Roxion's AvatarRoxion
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Roxion Pattern: Continental Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: No, but please feel free to PM me! Other: I am interested in completing my own quirky-natured S/A/M collection. I'd love to buy or swap for any I'm missing! Optional: Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: Yes! I will be returning to this hunt often. I would be interested in swapping for quirky-natured melans with the following patterns: Tundra, Icy Snow, Monsoon
Forum Avatar - PFQ Advent Calender 2021 | Shop Button

Pages: 12345678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page