PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Vivillon Breeders Directory

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 8910

SilentArcana's AvatarSilentArcana
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: SilentArcana
Link will work even if username changes
Pattern: Garden Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: Trading/Selling Regulars from my About Me/Profile page for now Other: Hatching regulars as needed and looking to trade for patterns I'm still missing. I'd like a female and male of each pattern that are all different OTs from me So I'll still be looking for Garden pattern as well :D Optional: Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: I plan to hunt in the future, for now just hatching regulars and collecting the patterns I'm missing. I'll update here if and when I do start hunting ^^ Same goes for when I start a little shop (still far off)
Karou's AvatarKarou
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Karou Pattern: River, Ocean Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: Not yet; that's a later today problem. but I have a box of River and am creating a storefront for myself and my fiancee! Other: I'd like to get a breeding pair of each pattern, as well as at least one of each pattern in S/A/M. For right now, if you're interested in purchasing a [River] or [Ocean] pattern, please PM me. I will respond within 24 hours! Optional: I am currently hunting Vivillion for the March '24 TR!
Score: 100
Trophy created by volcarona
Nightlight72's AvatarNightlight72
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Nightlight72 Pattern: High Plains Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: No Other: I don't plan on hunting Scatterbug/Vivillon at all, but I will hatch for people if requested. I like helping with collecting.
Used to go by bellasage for people that recognize that name. Discord is nightlightandothers Just your casual Pokemon-obsessed furry.
cats cradle's Avatarcats cradle
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: lorstarcuttr Pattern: savanna Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: nope Other: may do a shiny hunt for icy snow vivillon :)
────────— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —──────── they/he/it
official shaymin tcg art by kanako eo
official puella magi madoka magica manga art by HANOKAGE
official leafeon tcg art by kouki saitou
official sylveon tcg art by kanako eo
─────────────────
ApplePudding's AvatarApplePudding
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username:ApplePudding Pattern: Modern Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?:not currently, but hopefully soon Other: Can do DM r/s/a swaps for patterns not in my Vivillion Garden fields.
icon is my kitty :3
Champignon's AvatarChampignon
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Champignon Pattern: Garden Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: not an actual shop, bit I have a "🔁 Trading Spot 🔁" field at to the bottom of my fields, wich frequently has vivillons up for trade! I'm looking to complete the pattern collection! :) Other: I can pay in CR or GP for vivillons I don't have as well! And feel free to hit me up if ya wanna me to hatch some for you to get the garden pattern! I can definitelly go for a specific gender/nature/berry pref if you so desire! :)
  • Start
  • Mons!
  • ?
Profile pic is a F2U by Akemie on TH
I have a shop now!!! :) Free Pokémons at the very bottom of my fields!!
Lv. 13 — 263 / 351
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
Lv. 15 — 199 / 500
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Codes used are tabs from here, and PKMN showcase from here!
In need of help with the Eggdex? Like to help others? Join us!!!
PocketHand's AvatarPocketHand
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: PocketHand Pattern: Sandstorm Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: No trade shop, but I have a free Scatterbug line field! Other: Even though my scatterbug and vivillons are free, I would love other patterned scatterbug/vivillions in return. If my field runs dry, just message me and I’ll breed you one on demand (:
VibravaX's AvatarVibravaX
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: VibravaX Pattern: Meadow Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: Yep, S/A/M: Link! Other: I can also get you regulars for free, just PM me. ^^
3000+ Points Reached. Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.
Tha Ninjah~ Check out my hunt shop!
Pikabolt's AvatarPikabolt
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Pikabolt Pattern: Jungle Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: No Other: If you need a Jungle Pattern that isn’t shiny/albino/melanistic just shoot me a PM, I’m happy to hatch one free of charge. Ocean and Monsoon are my two favorite patterns so I’m always looking to add more to my hoard
Chatot sprites by Game Freak(c), albino recolor by Silver Raven! Clicks on the Evolution Field and Vivillon Oaks are super appreciated! I return mass clicks when I see them so click away <3

Badge Case

Beginner Badge:
GuardianRosie's AvatarGuardianRosie
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: GuardianRosie Pattern: Jungle Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: None Other: I have a field of Jungle Vivillon I'm willing to trade for other patterns and I'm planning on hatching more!

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page