PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Vivillon Breeders Directory

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345678910

endermiss's Avatarendermiss
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: endermiss Pattern: Sandstorm Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: no but message me and ill hatch an egg for you Other: I'll swap if I get doubles of my own pattern <3
Lawless's AvatarLawless
Posting so I have a post too LOL Username: Lawless Pattern: Sun Gonna go to scatterbug sometime in the future and try to get a field full of melans of my pattern, if you are interested in a swap, I will swap too, I just want to have fields of melan vivillon because I love it
Jayden | Ghost | Vivillon Enthusiast
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 96 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +1,909,890
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
x 4 / 200
Collecting for Koko hunt!
x 9 / 1000
Collecting for Articuno hunt!
gremlet's Avatargremlet
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: gremlet Pattern: Continental Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: No
Optional: Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: I didn't think finding hatched Scatterbug was as easy as it is 😭 I'm guessing that exchanging is only done to get shinies/albinos/melans. I haven't reached that point yet, sorry. If someone needs me to hatch an egg for them, though, I can do that.
Pancakes4Life's AvatarPancakes4Life
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Pancakes4Life Pattern: Savanna Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: No Other: Just ask me if you want a savanna vivillon! I'm pretty active here as of late, and I'll update this if I go less active.
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: WorldChickenSoup Pattern: River Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: Nope Other: I have like, 100 river vivillons and some extras of the other patterns. I'll be open to giving them away!
💙 Why hello there! 🤎 ————————— 💚 Previous username: Worldabby2 ❤️ ————————— 💙 I’m always collecting Scatterbugs and Maravols! 💛 ————————— 🤍 (Very messy) Journal 🤍 ————————— 💜Profile from Cookie run: OvenBreak❤️
Powerpuff13's AvatarPowerpuff13
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username:Powerpuff13 Pattern:Sandstorm Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?:No. Edit: I do now, click here. I sell Delta Scatterbugs Other:I will do a Scatterbug hunt due to the fact that I happened to come across a 90% Vivillon pair, but I'll probably do a Gastly hunt first because I have a 99% pair and a intrest for ghost types.
Buttercup • She/Her/They/Them • 16 Type Race Score=0 Current Hunt:Cleffa 0s/3a/134h
SoulWesson's AvatarSoulWesson
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: SoulWesson Pattern: Tundra Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: Not just yet! Other: Absolutely up for swaps of Naive Shinies and Albinos when I have them. I'm planning to hunt them for a tournament then off and on over time. Optional: Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: I am planning to Melan hunt, yes, though unsure if I will be open for swaps just yet. Will update this when I know for sure.
Score: 0
Badge by LycanKai
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Minjoo Pattern: Polar Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: My trade shop Other: If anyone dms me or posts in my trade shop I'd be willing to hunt them a shiny, albino or melan c:
Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: I am open for melan hunting. I am open for exchanges. I do not have any melan patterns yet so any at the moment. Will update when I do get patterns.
Collecting: Naive&Timid | & x130 / 500 credits
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
I'm not offering services at this time.

previously info

I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Moroha Pattern: Marine Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: I would prefer to discuss request via labeled Direct Messages Other: I will be on this hunt for a few months, but would be willing to resume in the future for needed swaps/etc. (I'll be taking a break for June 2022's Type Race then again in July/August for a Legends Arceus drop then resuming it once I've completed that hunt) I am fine taking any gender/nature request at no extra charge as I collect a specific gender/nature myself. Optional: Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: You can find any patterns I still need in my Journal. Regular/Shiny/Albino/Melan and Ice Regular/Shiny/Albino Deltas I'll do my best to keep this up to date but sometimes I take a day or two to add a new one I obtain. My collection consist of: Timid Females Only For Ice Deltas I'm fine with any Sweet preference/Any Gender and for Special Ice Deltas I do not care about the nature or gender
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
rabbitlover12's Avatarrabbitlover12
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username:rabbitlover12 Pattern:Meadow Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?:Not a huge collection but I'm always open for trades. May decide to start one soon Other:Really looking to round out my own collection and try to get all of the patterns. After that I may start going for shiny/melanistic/albino/deltas

Pages: 12345678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page