PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 118119120121122··· 127128129

Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by MEW10THOUSAND

Ah. That's one of them I'm less familiar with. Sorry. Isn't a Ditto pair going to have a lower % and half as many eggs as a Flabritzee pair, though? If you all already agreed on that, that's fine, but it could be worth considering multi-egg batches for pairs that have high enough compatibility. Is that base compatibility or max compatibility? Cuz I can show you a Butterfree x Beedrill pair with 102% compatibility after all the math. :3
I was suggested whichever of the two provides the higher base compatibility, I believe it's the spritzee pairing but as I stated, I don't know the max ditto base pair % off the top of my head. Either way the egg production with be 50/50 flabebe and whatever the pair pokemon is. A spritzee pair will produce 50% spritzee eggs, a ditto pair will produce 50% ditto eggs (which will all fail so you don't get anything from them) I mean base compatibility, this guide is specifically discussing base % when we talk pair %s as those are static once a pair has seen one another. The max % flutuates based on level, level gap and happiness which is touched on in the guide. But for general discussion it will more or less always be about the base %
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
MEW10THOUSAND's AvatarMEW10THOUSAND
Right, that's a drawback of Ditto breeding. You're guaranteed eggs of the non-Ditto at the cost of lowered compatibility. It's fun to me to experiment with different species as I'm right now considering reworking my Wishforge pairs. Real proud of some of these pairs, including different species that get 100+% lol
Turritop's AvatarTurritop
can two ditto breed
Lv. 98 — 4,145 / 29,107
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
Name: chonkalonk Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

QUOTE originally posted by Turritop

can two ditto breed
Ditto cannot breed with each other, the only way to get Ditto eggs are rarely from the Lab, via Ditto Egg Vouchers or by using the Supplier to outright buy Ditto eggs. When you rank up you'll get a free Ditto egg voucher and after you hatch it, you'll be able to buy the eggs from the Supplier.

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Mimthyss's AvatarMimthyss
Hello, sorry if this has been asked before (very possible I'm sure but I can't check all 120 or so pages haha!), but what is the best match for a Hatterene? I see hatenna and hattrem on the list in the original post but didn't spot Hatterene :0 And I'm assuming it's not the same as Hatenna/Hattrem's since they both have different body types to Hatterene's so thought I would ask! ^^
☆ ~ Self Hatched Melans ~☆
Click on the lil' icons to be taken to their respective pages! Some are what I plan to evolve them into rather than what they currently actually are tho, lol. Also it's in chronological order because yes
~☆~♡~
Team Devastating Drake, Type Race Winners of April, 2024! I achieved 11,140 points!
~♡~☆~ Avatar drawn by me; character is my own! TR Trophy drawn by the amazing Cherushii78 :D
Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
I'm currently trying to get a quirky jynx pair and am struggling to find a compatible partner (I know first post says max found is with Hypno but I don't have any of them) Does anyone know if there is a guide to egg groups and body styles, or just had a list?
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 1060 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by Jana Kennedy

I'm currently trying to get a quirky jynx pair and am struggling to find a compatible partner (I know first post says max found is with Hypno but I don't have any of them) Does anyone know if there is a guide to egg groups and body styles, or just had a list?
There's this journal post with a table of compatible pokemon. It hasn;t been updated in a year though so may not be completely up to date.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
Oo thank you for that, it at least gives me a nice range of Pokémon to try :)
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
I only recently realized that Falinks is like Tandemaus and can form 90+ pairs with others of its line despite showing as genderless. Are those the only two like that? Do you think they could be included somewhere? At least in the FAQ like the Guild line?
Don't know if it's worthwhile mentioning but I got 85% jynx with Mr mime :)

Pages: 123··· 118119120121122··· 127128129

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page