PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs >

Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by MEW10THOUSAND

Ah. That's one of them I'm less familiar with. Sorry. Isn't a Ditto pair going to have a lower % and half as many eggs as a Flabritzee pair, though? If you all already agreed on that, that's fine, but it could be worth considering multi-egg batches for pairs that have high enough compatibility. Is that base compatibility or max compatibility? Cuz I can show you a Butterfree x Beedrill pair with 102% compatibility after all the math. :3
I was suggested whichever of the two provides the higher base compatibility, I believe it's the spritzee pairing but as I stated, I don't know the max ditto base pair % off the top of my head. Either way the egg production with be 50/50 flabebe and whatever the pair pokemon is. A spritzee pair will produce 50% spritzee eggs, a ditto pair will produce 50% ditto eggs (which will all fail so you don't get anything from them) I mean base compatibility, this guide is specifically discussing base % when we talk pair %s as those are static once a pair has seen one another. The max % flutuates based on level, level gap and happiness which is touched on in the guide. But for general discussion it will more or less always be about the base %
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page