PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 116117118119120··· 128129130

Cele's AvatarCele
It's not an additive percentage — it's multiplicative. 64 * .2 = 12.8 64 + 12.8 = 76.8 76.8 round down = 76%
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Hamez's AvatarHamez
Oh interesting. Where is the 12.8 coming from?
The Delta Melan Babies
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +6,562,188
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Bug
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +3,365,582
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +3,362,164
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Avatar made by NinjaAnne — Buying for 20zc! 575/500
WanderBoy's AvatarWanderBoy

QUOTE originally posted by Hamez

Oh interesting. Where is the 12.8 coming from?
The 20% boost from happiness is +20% of the base, when multiplying that 20% becomes 0.2, which then times 64 (base breeding percent) is 12.8, which is then added to bring it up to 76%
Score: 0
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
PFP icon by indigowytch
PurpleLily's AvatarPurpleLily
@Hamez 64 x 0.2 = 12.8 The 0.2 is the 20% Happiness
Photo by iStock Creator: Fnadya76

My Chain

59/0/2/0
Hamez's AvatarHamez
OH i'm losing my mind. And I"m a math teacher, thanks again haha Looked right over the first line
VibravaX's AvatarVibravaX
Okay, I think I can ask this here… Does anyone know how much lineage affects the breeding percentage? From what I understand breeding 2 pokemon from the same parents have a lower percentage, but I can't find anything on how much lower it actually is, and how far back it goes. Does breeding two pokemon with the same grandparents lower the percentage as well, and by the same amount? Does it still apply to pokemon that have the same parents 10 generations back? I know adopting eggs from the lab is better, but that gets a bit harder when trying to make 6 IV pairs, which is why I'm asking.
3000+ Points Reached. Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.
Tha Ninjah~ Check out my hunt shop!
WanderBoy's AvatarWanderBoy

QUOTE originally posted by NinjaAnne

Okay, I think I can ask this here… Does anyone know how much lineage affects the breeding percentage? From what I understand breeding 2 pokemon from the same parents have a lower percentage, but I can't find anything on how much lower it actually is, and how far back it goes. Does breeding two pokemon with the same grandparents lower the percentage as well, and by the same amount? Does it still apply to pokemon that have the same parents 10 generations back? I know adopting eggs from the lab is better, but that gets a bit harder when trying to make 6 IV pairs, which is why I'm asking.
I'm not sure liniage affects the breeding directly, more that lab eggs, and I believe varients that were bred from the original pokemon (like a snow combee bred from two combees, or a seasonal turtwig bred from a turtwig and a deerling) a better chance of a higher score. You can get a 99% without these factors, but there's a slightly higher chance of it hitting 99% with them, though it is still randomly generated the moment a pair is put into the daycare together. I don't think it's much to do with the 'parent' pokemon rather than the 20% boost from trading, example two pokemon hatched by me will get somewhere like 50-59%, if one of those pokemon were hatched by someone else then traded to me, that goes up to 70-79%, and if both pokemon were hatched by two different people, then traded to me, it's between 90-99%. That 20% boost comes directly from the trade so is not something you can grab from the shelter So, tl;dr it's not the parent pokemon that's really gonna affect breeding %, its the making sure seperate users hatched and then traded them to you
VibravaX's AvatarVibravaX
Ahh I see, thank you so much for explaining! ^^ The way it was phrased on the wiki kind of confused me I guess. But if you can still get 90%+ pairs either way, that's great :D
2DS.sys's Avatar2DS.sys
How exactly do some pairs get low 90%? I have this pair that is a 91% Drampa pair and idk how that happened.
The pfp was edited by us, it uses a official sprite of Chiaki Nanami from Danganronpa, and uses a coloring psd by kiochisato on tumblr
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
There are many factors but it does boil down to some randomness once you have paired pokemon of the appropriate types. This is why you can go many tries before you get a 99% even if you are pairing the same species of pokemon to each other.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1967 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.

Pages: 123··· 116117118119120··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page