PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 6263646566··· 128129130

Ichiro103's AvatarIchiro103
What is the max % for a Minun paired with a plusle?
Avatar made by: LunaticLily13 at DeviantArt using with permission
annador's Avatarannador
85%
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Summons: ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn

QUOTE originally posted by cïnderace

can anyone confirm that they have an 85 kangaskhan pair with feraligatr? i've paired 6 gators with 5 kangas and the max i get is 81. i know people have 85 pairs with exploud, but i'm not sure feraligatr is possible despite being in the table. i've had several people echo the same, that feraligatr only gave them 80s, so if anyone actually has an 85 to confirm it's possible that would be great ^^
My highest pair is 81% also. I've tried bunches of mates. Not sure if the table is correct or not. Can anyone confirm an 85% pair?
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by GnarleyQuinn

can anyone confirm that they have an 85 kangaskhan pair with feraligatr? i've paired 6 gators with 5 kangas and the max i get is 81. i know people have 85 pairs with exploud, but i'm not sure feraligatr is possible despite being in the table. i've had several people echo the same, that feraligatr only gave them 80s, so if anyone actually has an 85 to confirm it's possible that would be great ^^
My highest pair is 81% also. I've tried bunches of mates. Not sure if the table is correct or not. Can anyone confirm an 85% pair?
I can -- I have a Minun pair, a Plusle pair and a Minun+Plusle pair (a result of Shazi and I testing pairs early one) and the M+P pair is 85%
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1967 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
annador's Avatarannador

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

QUOTE originally posted by GnarleyQuinn

I can -- I have a Minun pair, a Plusle pair and a Minun+Plusle pair (a result of Shazi and I testing pairs early one) and the M+P pair is 85%
Hey, I think the question was about Kangaskhan max here, not minun. ^^;
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Whoops! lol my bad
Huntess's AvatarHuntess
I Could be Entirely Blind and Asking a Already Awnsered Question, But whats the Most Unowns Can breed to Please? I Thought it was 10% But I Could Be Wrong :S Thank you <3

Female | 21 | Ace | Art Shop | Journal | Pokemon Shop |

| BG | Code | Avatar |

Giyuu's AvatarGiyuu
What are the max percents for monogender pokemon with a counterpart, like tauros + miltank? Sorry if I'm missing something really obvious, but the "monogender and genderless pokemon" section only lists the non counterpart pairs ^^; Also, do genderless percents update, or were they just not found yet? I thought the max kryptik could get used to be 69% (in 2018, I think)?

NO PMS.
Maybe when PMs are organizable I'll find an actual signature :/

theBurnt's AvatartheBurnt
Just to chime in, but Milcery, Hatenna, and Impidimp haven't been added to the list yet.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by theBurnt

Just to chime in, but Milcery, Hatenna, and Impidimp haven't been added to the list yet.
Yes... do you have numbers you want to submit for adding? Because so far I haven't seen any being given here for adding to the list.

QUOTE originally posted by Huntess

I Could be Entirely Blind and Asking a Already Awnsered Question, But whats the Most Unowns Can breed to Please? I Thought it was 10% But I Could Be Wrong :S Thank you <3
Unown are their own drama for breeding and not a lot is known of their maxes because of this. We don't track it here because they require their own specific and very convoluted guide.

Pages: 123··· 6263646566··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page