PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 6364656667··· 128129130

Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Giyuu

What are the max percents for monogender pokemon with a counterpart, like tauros + miltank? Sorry if I'm missing something really obvious, but the "monogender and genderless pokemon" section only lists the non counterpart pairs ^^; Also, do genderless percents update, or were they just not found yet? I thought the max kryptik could get used to be 69% (in 2018, I think)?
Hi there! we can certainly add these to the lists somewhere, my own personal miltank/tauros pair is 89% which I am fairly sure is the max it can be, likewise with my plusle/minun pair which is 85% other pairs I have are Volbeat/Illumise at 80% and Vullaby/Rufflet at 82% so if anyone has higher pairs so we can add those numbers that would be really helpful to know!
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
annador's Avatarannador

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

QUOTE originally posted by theBurnt

Just to chime in, but Milcery, Hatenna, and Impidimp haven't been added to the list yet.
Yes... do you have numbers you want to submit for adding? Because so far I haven't seen any being given here for adding to the list.
Here you go.

QUOTE originally posted by annador

Milcery can form an 85% pair with cottonee, and 81% is the max I've seen with ditto. Haven't tested alcremie yet, as it has different body shape.

QUOTE originally posted by NaniAhi

QUOTE originally posted by Winter Night

Heya guys! Okay, so reading through the last 3 pages of comments, this is what I gathered so far: Hatenna - Swrilix = 81% Hattrem - Togetic / Snubbul / Slurpuff = 81% Mogrem - Togetic = 85% Can anyone confirm if they go higher or not? I have to make pairs for Imp and Hatenna, but I'd very much prefer to get them to max if possible.
I've not been able to get any higher than these percents, but I can add on that I've also been able to reach 81% with a Shroomish/Hatenna pair As well as the 85% Bisharp/Impidimp pair I mentioned in a previous post
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Summons: ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
Score: 8000
theBurnt's AvatartheBurnt
The pairs I currently have: Impidimp x Jigglypuff at 85% Swirlix x Hattena at 81% Cottonee x Milcery at 85% Volbeat x Illumise at 89% Tauros x Miltank at 89% Rufflet x Vullaby at 89%
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Thanks so much guys! Shazi is running errands and has said she will update the numbers in the first post as soon as she's home to reflect these. If you get higher numbers, please feel free to let us know so we can adjust as needed! If you feel your post or question was missed by one of us, please know that it was not AT ALL intentional and you should feel free to post it again after 48hrs (as long as it wont cause you to double-post or break other forum rules). IN OTHER NEWS! User Annador has been added as an official Thread Helper to this thread by Shazi and I. As always try to let questions be answered by the official runners of the thread when possible :)
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1 — Shiny Total: 0 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
Can anyone confirm Kangaskhan and Feraligatr at 85%? I've tried so many of them together and can only get 81%.
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
Shazi's AvatarShazi
I've been doing some testing of Kanga and Feraligator and my pairs ranged from 74-81. I'm inclined to say 81 is max and I will update the first post accordingly
Vio99's AvatarVio99
I don't know if this could be useful (sorry xD) but I have an 83% pair with frayja and gallade!
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
I have an 88% Mandibuzz/Braviary pair.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 3480
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Narflunk

I have an 88% Mandibuzz/Braviary pair.
I have an 89% :)
abingy's Avatarabingy
A couple of findings: From testing I agree that the max for Kangaskhan and Feraligatr is 81% but you are able to get higher with an Exploud (mine is 85% which I assume is max) Also I was also able to get a 85% pair with Chansey and Indeedee. Another note with the Chansey line is that I don't believe you can get an 85% pair with Blissey and Audino (unless you made the pair as a Chansey). I did a little testing a while back and I was able to get a max somewhere in the 70%s (don't quite remember what the max was). This would make sense as Blissey has a different body style than Chansey/Audino.
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.

Pages: 123··· 6364656667··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page