PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 6566676869··· 128129130

annador's Avatarhypermode-12.pngannador
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by abingy1297

A couple of findings: Also I was also able to get a 85% pair with Chansey and Indeedee. Another note with the Chansey line is that I don't believe you can get an 85% pair with Blissey and Audino (unless you made the pair as a Chansey). I did a little testing a while back and I was able to get a max somewhere in the 70%s (don't quite remember what the max was). This would make sense as Blissey has a different body style than Chansey/Audino.
This was on the previous page, so it seems that the max pair is only possible if you match them before evolving
Passively collecting ; ♦ Buying: summon_mel.png's at 20zc/100gp/100k per - send a labeled trade! ♥ Summons: summon_jir.png summon_mel.png summon_tle.png summon_dce.png ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from PFQ Advent ♥
Score: 0
Maetis's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMaetis
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Thanks!
Check out my shop!! 【 S/A 】 【 95%+ pairs 】 【 custom pairs 】
summon_zyg.png summon_zyg.png summon_zyg.png
20zc/equiv
summon_zap.png summon_zap.png summon_zap.png
15zc/equiv
Riliane's AvatarRiliane
grandmaster.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Pawbla

What else changes the fine %? I think I read something about personality, is this charted/listed somewhere?
This may help you..
Noah's Ark
For all your breeding needs
Avatar by Aryuma772 used with permission.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
I know they just released, but I've done a few tests with the new fossils, so here are the best %s I've gotten so far: Dracozolt: 66 Arctozolt: 67 Dracovish: 64 Arctovish: 66
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(item.png: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
annador's Avatarhypermode-12.pngannador
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
Thank you a ton! I can definitely verify the 64% Dracovish max after doing a ton of testing with a friend. (arctozolt also had minor testing but that's kinda irrelevant since you probably did more pairs than I tried)
Shazi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShazi
supermod.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
I'll add those %s to the first post, if anyone gets something higher please let us know!
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
LunaOokami's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLunaOokami
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
Hello~ I have a question, can exclusives for different species meant to be able to give 90%+ pairs? I have a these 2 pokemon that make 98% however they're from 2 different evo lines:-
When making pairs I put a link to it's partner in it's custom description so I can find it easier so when checking my Mantrida I thought it was a mistake as I know I was making pairs for them both roughly the same time and had them in the same field, I've just put them in the daycare to double check as they're the only ones named '98%' in the field but they defo give 98% when put into the daycare together. I also checked some of the other Aphreyd & Selkrub/their evo's and made another 98% pair with a Aphreyd & Aqrabion. Does anyone know if this is a bug or something that's intentional? I only ask as I could've sworn that pairs from different evos lines maxed out at 89% but I could be wrong. Thank-you in advance for any help ^-^
summon_gir.pngl.png6.pnga.pngh.pngsummon_gir.png Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here summon_rex.png7.pngs.pngq.png4.pngsummon_rex.png
This is due to all fakemon being 000 in the dex Limitations of the system To clarify (i was half asleep when I sent this) Fakemon function essentially as formes of "missingno" (000 in the dex) in much the same way other variants do. So the same way you can get 99% with an Alolan and Kanto Meowth (both registered as the same dex number) you can get 99% with fakemon
artykins's Avatarartykins
ultra.pnge.png
Hey! I was wondering if anyone vould give me some advice with Noismog breeding? Since they are compatible with both Noibat and other Noismog (apparently ditto precentages have been really low so I'm crossing out that one) which one would give the higher percentage? So far the highest I've gotten is 72%.
210/2,000
pfp credit
: 1107 grass.png: 0 My New Shop: S/A, Boxbox Hunts and more!
I believe two noismog can make a 99% pair~ make sure you get your pokemon from two different people!

Pages: 123··· 6566676869··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page