PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 57585960616263

bhoomine's Avatarbhoomine
Thought I'd try to make a comeback after returning on the site with a new alias and Sally has decided that I must suffer As a person who thought the amulets would bring me a TINY bit of luck after their drops, I swear I have hatched no S/As whatsoever 💀 206 chain of Charcadet and I cannot believe Ive worked this long just for a singular blue-eyed charcadet weeps in corner

Credits

Icon Credits: official bnha manga
Formerly Hanamochii and PluvioPetrichorr
RuneSprinkles's AvatarRuneSprinkles
330 spinarak and not one shiny spooder ToT I just want my little blue arachnid
CorvidCola's AvatarCorvidCola
I finally bit the bullet and renewed my Hypermode, activated a Z-Crystal, and bought a shiny charm so I could actually take my melan Litwick hunt seriously (I don't have an endless amounts of patience to do it "vanilla" apparently). Anyways, I didn't realize shiny charms take DAYS to recharge.. >:T How many shiny charms do the good players rotate between? I feel like I kinda wasted the Z-Crystal now :/ grrrrrrrr... ?
eekoh472's Avatareekoh472

QUOTE originally posted by CorvidCola

I finally bit the bullet and renewed my Hypermode, activated a Z-Crystal, and bought a shiny charm so I could actually take my melan Litwick hunt seriously (I don't have an endless amounts of patience to do it "vanilla" apparently). Anyways, I didn't realize shiny charms take DAYS to recharge.. >:T How many shiny charms do the good players rotate between? I feel like I kinda wasted the Z-Crystal now :/ grrrrrrrr... ?
I have about 20 shiny charms and charge them almost all at once. If you have 5 charms, it says the charge time will drop to 24ish hrs.
|
silently1's Avatarsilently1
I literally need one more charmander to complete a set of 3 (was wanting 5 for the Mega evolves but obviously not happening) the last Shiny I got was 1000 eggs ago I've worked hard on 2 sei days and also used a shiny charm and nothing! I have literally never had this long of a chain and not gotten what I needed out of it.
av by Cledànio ~♡ trainer by Silver_Raven
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
When will I see my shiny puppy I just want a shiny Poocheyna and an albino one I'm not picky about the gender and nature I just wanna see the sparkles
Pfp from Pfq
RaccoonBoy's AvatarRaccoonBoy
76 Zapdos eggs and not one shiny. I spent a week prepping for this by hatching 40 in time for Sei day and sold everything I could afford to to buy extra summon items. And I have nothing to show for it! All I needed was the one shiny! I hate the lower spectrum of Sei day, it always feels like it just exists to tease me into really investing my day into a hunt for little to no reward. Having that happen to a Legend hunt is...especially daunting.
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
This is going to sound incredibly paranoid, I'm aware, but I have this weird feeling that the base shiny/albino odds were reduced, to balance out the boost of the amulets. Even with all three of them, it doesn't feel as though I've gotten any more albinoes or shinies than I did before them, and that's with the same level of activity as I had predating them. While it might end up facilitating jealousy via comparison, so I won't make it a suggestion, it's times like this where I wish the Shiny and Albino hunting pages would consistently disclose the user's odds to them, like the Melan Calculator does. Not like "albino chances are multiplied by 3313%" like we get now, more "taking all of these factors into account, your albino chances are 1/180".
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Haydenisepic's AvatarHaydenisepic

QUOTE originally posted by Gallevoir

This is going to sound incredibly paranoid, I'm aware, but I have this weird feeling that the base shiny/albino odds were reduced, to balance out the boost of the amulets. Even with all three of them, it doesn't feel as though I've gotten any more albinoes or shinies than I did before them, and that's with the same level of activity as I had predating them. While it might end up facilitating jealousy via comparison, so I won't make it a suggestion, it's times like this where I wish the Shiny and Albino hunting pages would consistently disclose the user's odds to them, like the Melan Calculator does. Not like "albino chances are multiplied by 3313%" like we get now, more "taking all of these factors into account, your albino chances are 1/180".
i get your frusturation i feel much the same but i think the problem is that people would be like what?? 180 and i did not get a shiny or a albino??? just as a example🤔 ovbiously thats not true u can get lucky or unlucky no matter the odds but revealing the odds might cause people to be upset if they did not get it in a certain number.
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by Haydenisepic

i get your frusturation i feel much the same but i think the problem is that people would be like what?? 180 and i did not get a shiny or a albino??? just as a example🤔 ovbiously thats not true u can get lucky or unlucky no matter the odds but revealing the odds might cause people to be upset if they did not get it in a certain number.
With the caveat that I already stated that is a specific personal wish and not something I'd actually suggest... is that not something we get now as well? This whole thread is literally designed for us to talk about getting that now. "What?? Z-Crystal and Type Race boost and both charms and Amulets and I did not get a shiny or an albino???" Rage against the odds, as it were, is gonna happen regardless of if they're revealed in a specific or a vague sense. But That's Just Me

Pages: 123··· 57585960616263

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page